Chapter 546 - Seventh Grade Devil Kings

The three disciples of the Heavenly Sect nearly pissed their pants. As they were able to cultivate to their current level, none of them were idiots. At this point of time, even if they were idiots, they also knew that those three men weren't someone that could easily be trifled with, and that the three men had never taken them seriously. That monk had killed one of their disciples just now, and it seemed that killing another three wouldn't mean much either

"You,- you, how daring are you?! All of you came here to complete the Heavenly Tower's mission, but you just killed a disciple of the Heavenly Sect? You're courting death!"

Not willing to accept defeat, the Fifth Grade Combat King used the Heavenly Sect as his weapon to threaten these guys. The path of cultivation was a path full of consumption, and as a Combat King, they required a lot of resources to aid their cultivation. If all their resources were robbed by these men, not only would it be a great loss for them, they would also bring shame to the Heavenly Sect, and would be looked down on by others.

"You, strip of all your clothes. If you say another word, I'll even rob your body parts."

Jiang Chen pointed his finger at the Fifth Grade Combat King.

Tyrant rolled his eyes, "Amitabha. Don't you think it's a bit much to rob their clothes?"

Although Tyrant said that, his eyes were still examining the Fifth Grade Combat King, murmuring to himself, "Although, it is rather rare to see a Fifth Grade Combat King running around naked."

The Fifth Grade Combat King's face turned pale in an instant. He felt like bad luck had truly struck him today, causing him to bump into these two psychotic malefics. If he had to run around naked in this Devil Realm and it came to be known by others, there was no way for him to face anyone in the future, as he would be a laughingstock wherever he went.

"No, please don't! I'll give you everything I have!"

The disciple no longer dared to be stubborn. Without hesitating, he quickly took all his belongings out from his Qi Sea. He could always earn back fortune, but once his life was gone, everything would be over.

The other two disciples dared not hesitate and hastily took out all their treasures. Aside from a huge amount of Earth and Heavenly Yuan Pills, there were also some other pills; most of them used to treat wounds. Jiang Chen simply ignored those. There were also some demon souls which Jiang Chen quickly put away. There were also some black devil souls, which were obviously their harvests today. But unfortunately, it was like drawing water with a sieve; not only could they not keep these devil souls, they also lost everything else they had.

There weren't any cultivation or combat skill in these disciples' Qi Sea. Of course, even if there were, Jiang Chen wouldn't be interested at all. After reaching the Combat King realm, one could easily memorize any cultivation or combat skill with just a scan of their divine sense. Thus, aside from some incredible skills which required one to carefully study them, no one would bring any sort of cultivation or combat skill with them.

Finally, Jiang Chen and his friends strode away without looking back, leaving behind the three gloomy disciples of the Heavenly Sect. Eventually, the Fifth Grade Combat King failed to escape his misfortune, and was stripped naked. He was currently using his Yuan energy to cover his body, waiting for Jiang Chen and his friends to be completely out of sight.

Noticing that Jiang Chen and his friends had finally disappeared from their line of sight, the Fifth Grade Combat King hastily took out another set of clothes and put them on his body. His expression was extremely unsightly, and with a fierce voice, he told the other two disciples, "Listen, if any of you tell anyone what happened just now to another person, I will skin you alive!"