Chapter 539 - Heavenly Tower

Chapter 539 – Heavenly Tower

Outside Greenlotus Mountain, three men were flying by in the sky. Filled with mixed emotions, Tan Lang said, "It feels like ages has passed."

It was rather natural for Tan Lang to have such feelings, and it wasn't an overstatement. The day he was thrown in the Freezing Hell Jail, he believed that his life was gone, and that he had no future other than death in the Freezing Hell Jail. He never expected that he would come to the Western Region, safe and sound.

"Soon, we'll go back to the Liang Province. We have to get back what we've lost. No enemy of me will have a good ending."

Jiang Chen's words were arrogant and unruly; not taking the Liang Province seriously. No matter how small the Liang Province was, there were still Combat Emperors residing within. If any other Fourth Grade Combat King had spoken those words, people would think that he is joking. However, since it came from Jiang Chen's mouth, Tan Lang and Tyrant had no doubts at all, as they knew how frightening Jiang Chen was. In Jiang Chen's mind, the Liang Province truly did not mean anything. Sooner or later, his name would be heard by the entire Divine Continent.

"It's a pity that Big Yellow is still in a coma. If not for him saving us at the most critical moment, we might all be dead by now."

Tan Lang said. His heart was filled with gratitude whenever he thought of Big Yellow.

"Little Chen, you've given Big Yellow your blood and a Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill, he should've waken up by now, so why is he still showing no signs of waking up? This is really making me worry."

Tyrant worriedly said.

"Big Yellow's condition is different from mine. His condition is largely caused by the backlashes he suffered, that's why normal healing pills won't work for him. The only way to wake him up is by awakening his sleeping bloodline. Big Yellow has the bloodline of the Divine Beast Dragon Horse, so we need to find a similar bloodline and use it to wake him up. For example, a unique beast such as the Flaming Stallion. As long as Big Yellow is fed with its blood essence and demon soul, he will awaken. Also, reawakening his bloodline will cause him to be tempered because of the life and death experience, which will cause it to evolve; bringing Big Yellow tremendous benefits."

Jiang Chen explained. When they were in the Southern Continent, Big Yellow had absorbed the bloodline and demon soul of a Flaming Stallion. Unfortunately, a unique beast like the Flaming Stallion was incredibly rare. What Big Yellow needed right now was a bloodline like that, and it was the only thing capable of waking him up.

"Flaming Stallion."

Tan Lang's eyes flickered, "The Sect Chief of the Invincible Sect owns a ride. It isn't a Flaming Stallion, but a Ferghana Stallion. Will that be of any help to Big Yellow?"

"Yes, of course, it helps! The Ferghana Stallion and Flaming Stallion belongs to the unique Combat Stallion species, they are both extremely rare and unique beasts. The Ferghana Stallion's body is solid crimson, and its bloodline is extremely pure. If Big Yellow is given the blood essence and demon soul of the Ferghana Stallion, he will definitely recover."

A look of surprise appeared on Jiang Chen's face. He knew the solution to helping Big Yellow, but he just couldn't find the suitable items. Now, by knowing about the existence of a Ferghana Stallion, it also meant he had a clear target. For Big Yellow, the benefits brought by a Ferghana Stallion were much better than the benefits brought by a Flaming Stallion. Big Yellow had already absorbed a Flaming Stallion before, so he already had its bloodline in his body. Thus, the effects would be much weaker from absorbing another one. However, if it was a Ferghana Stallion, it would be a completely different story. The pure bloodline of a Ferghana Stallion could definitely help wake up Big Yellow's bloodline, allowing him to stand at the pinnacle.