Chapter 506 - The Monk Emerges

Ye Wuyou had died. Although this mighty genius from the Invincible Sect had just made his debut, he had instantly been killed by Jiang Chen. No doubt, this was truly ironic. An unsightly expression emerged on Ye Hui's face, as well as fear. His cousin was a Fourth Grade Combat King, and he never dreamt that Ye Wuyou would one day die in this Chaotic Ocean, killed by a young man who was just a First Grade Combat King.

"How did this happen? He killed Ye Wuyou! How can he be so strong?"

"How did he do it?"

Li Hao and Xiu Rui's faces had both turned extremely pale. What just happened made them feel as if they were dreaming, especially Li Hao. Not long before this, when he met Jiang Chen for the first time, he hadn't even bothered giving Jiang Chen a second look, and only treated him as an ordinary helper invited by Tan Lang.

"What a pity."

On the desolate island, when looking at Ye Wuyou who had been sliced in half, Jiang Chen inwardly felt pity. A Fourth Grade Combat King; a mighty genius of the Invincible Sect, this guy must have had a huge amount of treasures. But unfortunately, those treasures had all vanished following Ye Wuyou's death. Jiang Chen had no confidence in taking control of Ye Wuyou's Qi Sea before killing him, robbing him of his treasures.

With his First Grade Combat King cultivation, he had killed this Fourth Grade Combat King using a brilliant strategy and sneak attack, but he had no chance to control Ye Wuyou's Qi Sea.

After that, Jiang Chen raised his head and threw his glance at Ling Yi in the sky, who now wore an unsightly expression. Then, with a loud voice he said, "Tycoon of the Asura Palace, did you see what just happened? This is the consequence of your actions. I suggest you get the hell outta here."

Jiang Chen's provocation caused Ling Yi's expression to become even more unsightly. At the same time, an angry look emerged on his face. He was a man with great status; the Asura Palace's Eighth Tycoon! No matter where he went, he would be the most respectable person. Not once in his life had someone humiliated him like this.

"Jiang Chen, don't think you can defeat me after killing Ye Wuyou! One way or another, I'm going to kill that monk today!"

After saying that, Ling Yi once again started flying toward the desolate island where the monk was located. He had seen how Jiang Chen killed Ye Wuyou. Jiang Chen had borrowed the Earth's Force, catching Ye Wuyou unprepared. Indeed, the ability to borrow Earth's Force was really strong, and Ling Yi dared not underestimate it. However, since he had learned Jiang Chen's tactic now, he wouldn't act like an idiot and try to kill Jiang Chen on the ground. As long as they were fighting in the sky, Jiang Chen's sneak attack was completely useless.

"Hmph!"

Jiang Chen coldly harrumphed. His body swayed, and he shot into the sky once more, blocking Ling Yi's path. Since Ling Yi now knew about the secrets of the Earth Jail, it looked like they only way left to fight him was face to face. No matter what, he had to protect the monk.

Therefore, an intense battle once again erupted between the two men.

A few minutes later, another two groups arrived. Two were from the Peerless Sword Faction, while the other two were from the Heavenly Devil Palace. One of the men from either group had previously been at the Heavenhawk Island, and they were here to lead the way. The other was a mighty warrior; both of them being Four Grade Combat Kings.

"Look! That's Ruan Xiong from the Peerless Sword Faction, and Tu Ran from the Heavenly Devil Palace! Both of those men are really strong!"

"Ruan Xiong and Tu Ran are Fourth Grade Combat Kings, and no ordinary geniuses can compare with them."