Chapter 526 - Calamity

"Big Yellow!"

Seeing Big Yellow falling down from the sky, Jiang Chen let out a desperate cry. However, as if this cry had used up the last bit of his strength, he opened his mouth and spat out another mouthful of blood, then he closed his eyes as he lost consciousness as well. At the last moment before Jiang Chen's eyes closed, if one were to look closely, one could see that his eyes were moist. Touched, sad, angry, all kinds of emotions could be seen in his moistened eyes.

In the eyes of others, perhaps Big Yellow was just a mere demon beast. However, in Jiang Chen's mind, Big Yellow was his best friend; the brother who he could risk his life for. Although Big Yellow knew that he was going to face inevitable death, he still showed up without hesitating. He knew he was going to face two Combat Emperors, but he still stood out. Not only that, he even used his blood essence, as well as a forbidden technique that would bring him great harm; he showed up like a savior. This was because Big Yellow treated Jiang Chen as his very own brother as well, and he couldn't let Jiang Chen die without doing anything; he just could not do that. Therefore, he showed up, even though he had no idea what kind of ending awaited him. Perhaps it would be death, perhaps he and Jiang Chen would be killed in this place, and he came here to be buried with Jiang Chen. Big Yellow knew these things were most likely to happen, and yet, he still showed up by his own free will, knowing that it would most likely cost him his life.

This was the friendship between Big Yellow and Jiang Chen. No one else could ever understand it.

Bam, bam, bam...

On the other side, the three webs of sword had slashed through space, shattering it. Waves after waves of ice-cold spatial turbulence repeatedly blew out from the newly formed spatial cracks. Li Tianyang and the other two men were covered by the sword webs. Even with their strength, their eyes were filled with nothing but the dazzling web of swords. In their line of sight, aside from the sword beams flying all over the place, there was nothing else they could see, not even Jiang Chen and Big Yellow.

"Don't let that guy run away again!"

Li Tianyang shouted out. He had now completely unleashed his aura of a Combat Emperor. He waved his hand and struck out with his palm, intending to destroy the web of swords in his way. Although he knew that there was no way for Jiang Chen and Big Yellow to escape in their current conditions, he was still worried. He didn't want any accidents to occur. But unfortunately, the web of sword was more difficult to destroy than he expected. A strike containing all his strength was unable to destroy the web of sword. Instead, these razor sharp sword beams turned around and began flying toward him.

"What?!"

Li Tianyang shouted out in disbelief. It wasn't just him, Xiao Nanfeng and the Great Elder who were both in the same situation as him were greatly shocked as well. They couldn't imagine how an attack unleashed by a Third Grade Demon King could temporarily trap all three of them. This was absurd! However, they knew that it wasn't that dog's mighty ability, but the broken sword used by it.

Using all of their strength, the three men restlessly fought against the web of swords. However, unnoticeable by them, an uninvited guest stealthily arrived at the scene. A monk wearing a golden kasaya entered the void at top speed, holding Jiang Chen in one hand, and Big Yellow in the other; he disappeared without a trace in an instant, as if he had never appeared.

Not long after the monk disappeared, Li Tianyang broke free from the web of swords, followed by the Great Elder, and then Xiao Nanfeng. The three men looked to be in rather unsightly states. After they destroyed the web of swords, they immediately probed the situation of Jiang Chen and Big Yellow, but they found nothing.