Chapter 507 - A Clean Sweep

The other two men from the Peerless Sword Faction and Heavenly Devil Palace had prepared to strike together with Ye Hui, but in that split second, both of them had been frightened to the point where they souls nearly fled their bodies. They had previously tasted how fierce this monk was, and now, Ye Hui, a genius who was about as strong as them, was instantly turned into a blood mist by this monk. If they still poked their noses into this, the consequences wouldn't be promising.

Without giving it a second thought, both men immediately turned around and ran, scared that if they were any slower, they would be killed on the spot.

"Amitabha. Since both misters are here, please don't leave in such a hurry. I need to send you to nirvana and release your souls from purgatory."

The monk said with a gentle voice. However, that voice frightened the two men immensely. The monk was indeed a ferocious guy. He resolutely attacked them, unleashing two Buddhist seals at once. In the blink of an eye, the seals caught up with both geniuses.

Argh...!

Two miserable screams ran throughout the air, and both men followed the footsteps of Ye Hui. Even though they had tried their hardest to block the attack, there was no was they could withstand this monk's frightening strike. As a result of them, both of them exploded into thousands of pieces.

At the same time, after Heavenhawk Island Master killed Li Hao, he held onto Xiu Rui tightly with his hand. Paying no attention to how this genius was struggling, he forcefully penetrated his sharp claws into Xiu Rui's skill. Xiu Rui's eyes were filled with fear as his life slowly faded away. Soon, he was left motionless.

"Haha..."

The Heavenhawk Island Master cruelly threw Xiu Rui's body far away, then he laughed out in satisfaction. His only purpose for living was revenge. Thus, he could only feel the meaning of his life whenever he killed those from the Asura Palace.

In the blink of an eye, all First Grade Combat King disciples of the four major powers were killed. Ye Wuyou from the Invincible Sect was dead, and now, even Ye Hui had been mercilessly killed by the monk. Although losing two Combat Kings was a matter of losing face for the Invincible Sect, it was an inestimable loss for the Ye Family.

"Haha, the monk has finally emerged from seclusion! Looks like he has become stronger as well. Will he attack us as well?"

Big Yellow joyfully laughed out. However, at the same time, he felt a little bit of worry. He was worried that the monk had no clue what was going on, and would simply just kill everyone on the spot without finding out who was the enemy, and who was friendly.

A smile emerged on Jiang Chen's face. He didn't share Big Yellow's worries. Buddhists' meditation skill was the most amazing amongst all. Even though the monk was absorbing the sarira in seclusion, he still had a clear grasp of what was going on in the outside world.

"Amitabha."

Taking a step forward, the monk flew out of the desolate island. Hovering in the sky, he glanced at the Heavenhawk Island Master. After that, he rested his eyes on top of Jiang Chen and Big Yellow. A grateful expression was visible within his eyes.

Just as Jiang Chen had thought, even though the monk was absorbing the sarira in seclusion, he still had a clear grasp of what was going on in the outside world. It was an extremely dangerous situation for him, and if not for the fact that Jiang Chen had stood out and blocked all the warriors from the four major powers, the consequences he would have to face would be devastating.