Chapter 531 - Transformation of the Dragon Transformation Skill

Chapter 531 – Transformation of the Dragon Transformation Skill, Nirvanic Rebirth!

The soul was currently being cleansed. For any cultivator, it was an extremely rare experience. Buddhist Sutras were profound and powerful, and the Lotus Sutra was one of the miraculous Sutras. It didn't possess any offensive power, and it was strictly used to help others. The results it brought became greater depending on the cultivation base of the person using it.

Jiang Chen's soul was entirely submerged in a Kingdom of Buddhism like this. It was a true paradise; no slaughter, no bloodshed; the entire place was filled with brightness, entirely freeing one's soul from worries.

The old monk was still inside the palace, carefully watching any change that happened to Jiang Chen. Tyrant was there as well, not only because he was worried about Jiang Chen's condition, but also because he could learn the essence of this Lotus Sutra. Although it wouldn't be able to bring any benefits to his cultivation base, it could bring a transformation to his mental state, and this was something very important. The mental state was very important to a cultivator, and following the improvement of their cultivation base, the importance became much more obvious.

Perfect silence prevailed in the Greenlotus Mountain. It seemed like this place was always like this, and had not once been lively before. Peaceful any lonely; the old monk guarded this place, living a near secluded life. This place was a peaceful paradise, and as long as one lived here, he would always feel tranquil and indifferent.

Within the palace, the golden Sanskrit was still hovering in the air, filling the space with a bright golden light. Big Yellow seemed to be sleeping even more peacefully, as his tightly furrowed brows had become relaxed upon hearing the Lotus Sutra. Jiang Chen also had a look of joy on his face.

In the blink of an eye, three days passed. Counting the time from when Tyrant left the Xuan Region, ten days had passed. Jiang Chen and Big Yellow had both been sleeping for ten days, and this was the longest they had ever slept. They were lying in this place, aloof from the world.

However, they couldn't keep on like this forever, even though they had yet to show any signs of waking up.

Buzz...

Right at this moment, a buzzing sound could suddenly been heard from Tyrant. Numerous golden glows transformed into countless vortexes and appeared above Tyrant's head. Meanwhile, the strength of his aura started rising. In the blink of an eye, he broke through to the Fifth Grade Combat King realm.

The old monk's eyes lit up as he witnessed the transformation. A look of praise leaked out from his eyes, "This is the credit of the sarira. This kid's luck is quite good, the sarira has once again improved his physique, which will allow him to easily break through to the Combat Emperor realm without any issues."

The old monk had a pair of sharp eyes, so he was able to see even the smallest changes in Tyrant. The reason why Tyrant could cultivate so quickly was the sarira. After absorbing the sarira, although he didn't break through several realms at once, it made breaking through much easier and relaxing. With the sarira residing in his body, it could be said that Tyrant was progressing at every second, and that he would stand at new heights every new day. Just like now, because of the impact of the Lotus Sutra, he broke straight through to the Fifth Grade Combat King realm. And, it was far from being the end, as Tyrant's cultivation base would improve with each passing day, and it was highly possible that he would break through to the Sixth Grade Combat King realm in just a few days.

"Master, this Lotus Sutra is truly amazing, it enlightened me deeply about the path of Buddhism. Master, what other remarkable techniques and Sutras do you know? Why don't you teach them to your disciple?"