Chapter-1

(*I dont get the whole idea of Prologue so lets start)

Start :- 8/6/2017

Normal P.O.V:-

"Please someone stop him" a lady's pleading cry echoed the empty street, a burglar running as fast as he feet guided him.

He thought he got away when he couldn't hear the lady's voice anymore. He was panting heavily and bent to comfort his knees.

"You shouldn't have done that" a small voice from his shoulder startled his entire body. He quickly turned and pulled out his pocket knife on seeing a guy in costume, wearing a fancy red web framed mask.

"Who are you?" He asks in curiosity, eyeing the guy from top to bottom.

"I am spider-man! And what you did right there.." he gestured his hand at the cross street "..is so not acceptable. How about I give you a chance and things dont get dirty?"

The burglar softens his glare and sighs before lowering his hand. "You're so nice but.... fuck you" his fist makes a rough contact with spider-man's jaw and makes him stumble a step back. Taking the opportunity the burglar ran as fast as he could.

Another guy watching the whole scene from the top of tower sighs is defeat and gets on his feet. He dusted his red and black costume, cross checked his swords at back and effortless jump buildings and followed the thief.

"He had one job" he sighs and jumps off the building, landing right infront of the guy.

"Holy Mother of shit" the thief cursed and braces himself from the shock as he stumbles few steps back "now who the fuck are you????"

"Languag dude... my uncle don't appreciate foul languages"

"I dont care!!!.. who even are you??"

"For others I am deadpool but for you? I am bad news" he pulls the trigger of his taser gun making blue colour electron beam shoot a ray of shock at the guy making him drop unconscious on the ground.

He grabs the purse and starts scanning it when he hears a web stirring noise.

Just as he raised his glare, he internally smirk.

"He was mine to take" spider-man growls and bent down to check the man's pulse.

"You were taking forever and I on the other hand dont have forever" Deadpool snapped and continued throwing stuff out of her purse.

"Hey what do you think you're doing? We have to return her this purse" the younger man growls and tries to snatch it from him.

"I am searching for her ID card, spidey-boy"

"Spider-man" he angrily corrects.

"SpIdeR- MaN" Deadpool mocks and rolls his eyes though he know the other guy cant see him do that.

"You need to back off, okay! I saw him first"

"Saw him first?" He scoffed and threw the purse on the lying unconscious man " and what you did, huh? 'What you did there is not acceptable... how about I give another chance and things dont get dirty?' Seriously?? Dirty? Where you offering this guy sex?"

Spider-man balls his fist in anger and hovers over him, his face coming straight in line with the other hero "fuck you" he spits and starts walking back.

Just when he was about to aim his web string, deadpool laughed, catching his attention.

"Hey, spidey? Was that an insult or to-do-list?"

He just darts him a disgusted look and flew away.

Deadpool smirked at his little victory of having the last word and danced his way back on his house after giving a quick call to the police.

He tip toed his steps just as he climbs in his room through the window and rips his mask off, taking in a deep breathe.

"What took you so long?" He jumped on the sudden voice and rolls his eyes on seeing the hologram of his best friend from the device on his nightstand.

He undressed himself and popped on his bed, with just the pair of boxers on. "Hey Louis. I caught the thief" he grinned and felt more proud when the feather hair guy's dazzling blue orbs widened in excitement.

"You got the last word?" He inquired.

"Ofcourse I did. Spidey boy was all mustered"

"I am so proud of you, Zayn" Louis tells the Raven hair beau, watching his dreamy golden brown eyes bat those unbelievably long eyelashes softly against his cheek.

"Thanks Lou! Hey I gotta go, yeah? If uncle Steve is up- I am going down for good" he giggles and nuzzles his face in the soft pillows.

"Yea- see you at school, mate" Louis bids his bye and the hologram dies in screen, liftinh the room with darkness.

Next morning Zayn rushed himself and almost tripped over his feet when he reached his first class, erupting his classmates in fists of small laughs.

"Late again?" His teacher darts him a glare.

"Sorry Mr.Stark!" Zayn apologizes and bows his head down "lost the track of time"

"Ohhh" he teacher softly gasps "ever considered getting yourself an alarm clock? Or a map?"

"Map?"

"To not loose track- of anything" Mr. Stark replies as he sits on the desk and gestures him to come.

And when Zayn nodded and made his way towards his bench, his eyes met with the pair of most beautiful chocolate brown puppy eyes and for a second Zayn can feel his world stop.

There was this guy, staring him with a lazy humble smile on his plump lips, a hand under his chin like he is adoring him the same way he  is.....

"Liam back on earth and Zayn back to your place please" their physics teacher, Mr.Tony Stark ordered and panicking Zayn stumbled in few benches before settling himself beside his best friend, Louis.

"Stop eye fucking him" Louis retorts.

"I am not" Zayn replies in offense "I was just appreciating his choc-"

"Chocolate brown puppy eyes shouting innocence... i know... you already told me... one billion times" Louis scoffs and flicks his pencil between in fingers, trying to concentrate back on the going lesson.

"You think he will go out with me?"

"If you'll ask him? then yes"

"I can't Louis- Deadpool cant afford a relationship"

"Zayn can" Louis shrugs

"Zayn and deadpool are the same person" he hisses and makes a straight face with a flat smile when Mr.Stark darts him a glare.

"Then stop asking me whether Liam will date you or not"

"I was just -"

"Curious" Louis continues and rolls his eyes "heard that a billion time too"

"You're a shitty friend" Zayn complains and flicks his eyes on the board... which lets say stay their only for few seconds because next thing he finds himself staring at the pale skin boy with the most beautiful soft eyes he ever saw.