chapter-16

"So date?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrow on the way Zayn making a hurricane of his clothes.

"Yea... now can you please help?"

Harry rolls his eyes and flops himself over a pile of clothes "Go with something that'll will be easy to take off"

"Why?"

"You'll thank me for this during sex"

Zayn face crunches up in frown "We won't have sex on our first date- Liam ain't that type bro"

Harry yawns and rubs his tired eyes "So what type he is? The whole dine and wine and strip?"

"Noooooo" Zayn frowns and draws a t-shirt under Harry making him roll over "Exclude the stripping part"

"So where do you plan on taking him?"

"The dawn cafe" Zayn shrugs "Its a warm and comfy place"

"It sure is!!! Me and Lou crashed that place a couple of times"

"Yeah?" Zayn wonders and tries another shirt, checking himself in mirror.

"Yeah" Harry confirms "That's our break hangout place"

"Hmm" Zayn tosses his shirt and rolls his eyes when Harry whistles loudly.

"Why don't you go naked? Liam will be on his knees in no sweat" Harry comments making Zayn growl even loudly.

"Harry!! shut up!!" He huffs and tries another red shirt "Help me or leave"

"I prefer you going shirtless but we want only Liam on his knees and not the whole world so ummm just go with red- its your colour"

"Will Liam like it?"

"He likes you- I'm sure he'll like this too. I mean- c'mon you are Zayn Malik, you can make a fucking kitchen rag look like a royal attire on this demi god body of yours"

"Oh-kay" Zayn fixes his shirt and goes to brush his hair.

"Soo...." Harry trails off "Whats the deal with Louis?"

"Huh?" Zayn arches his brow.

"He keeps calling Liam his step brother- is he really?"

"He is" Zayn agrees "Louis' did knew about Mr.Stark and Liam until he was 16"

"Wow!! No wonder he dislikes his father and brother"

"Not really!" Zayn shrugs "He just pretends to not like them"

"Still Zayn!! Will you accept your Dad if after 16 years of ignorance he comes back in your life like its nothing?"

Zayn weakly smiles "You have no idea what I will not do to see my Dad again"

Harry smiles back and nods "Mr.Malik was a great man!! And you are making him proud"

"I hope so, babe!"

"Anyway Louis updated the suit- you have impact dials in both your gloves and the boots kinda absorbs the impact energy and can give you a height- like flying height"

"And if I'm in a building?"

"I dont know- for least you'll only crash into a ceiling"

"Least" Zayn repeats with a eye roll "where is it? I'll try it after my date"

"The suitcase is over there" Harry points the metal box beside the door "why dont you wear it, Zayn? The fabric is thin"

Zayn shakes his head in denial "Deadpool aint coming in between my date again"