chapter-12

(*IF SOMEONE IZ OFFENDED BY THAT ^WRITERS I DISLIKE^ I'm not sorry!! It's just what I feel🤗 and I'll probably make another chapter about it and maybe about types of Stories I like*)

"Are you okay, Liam?" Jarvis inquires for the fifth time making Liam roll his eyes.

"Yeah" he replies with a wide smile "I'm more than okay!" He sighs and dips more in his bed "Im terrific"

"It's been a while since I've seen you this happy"

Liam nods "Thanks Jarv"

"May I ask what made you this happy?"

Liam blushes and bites his smile down.

"Liam, your heart beat is increasing to 110 beats per minute"

Liam widens his eyes and holds a hand against his rising heart beat.

"Its pretty much the same everytime Mr.Zayn is around"

"Shut up, Jarvis"

"Did you meet him tonight?"

"Nooo"

"Your heart beat increased to 115"

Liam's cheeks shades a pink as he shakes his head "Stop analysing my heart beat"

"118... Shall I contact Mr.Stark?"

"Jarvis... stop!!" Liam covers his eyes with his elbow and bites his smile down "Show me what you found about Harry!"

"Loading data in 3 2 1 " his room turns into blue hologram of files. "Do you want the details, Liam?"

"Nah- stick with the basic"

"Mr.Harry Edward Styles is basically from Cheshire, then he moved to Bradford 5 years ago where he met Mr.Zayn"

Jarvis' hologram displayed few pics of Zayn and Harry laughing and causally looking at each other with so much affection that Liam felt uneasy with every rolling pic.

"Who was Zayn's father?" Liam asks.

"I'm not programmed to share that info with you"

"I insist"

"Then Mr.Stark will be informed about your interest"

"Yea- okay! So who was he?"

"Mr.Zayn's father was Mr.Yasir Malik, the founder of Malik Industries. Malik Industries were one of the most leading company back in the days until his death"

"How did he die?"

"Car accident, highly suspected as murder"

Liam gulps and licks his dry lips "do you have that accident's footage?"

"I am restricted to share that information"

Liam hums and looks at the fetus pic of Zayn smiling, his smile so real and genuinely showing his joy.

"Why would someone kill Mr.Malik?" Liam asks dumbfondedly, not really expecting an answer from Jarvis.

"Mr.Malik was a secret agent of S.H.E.I.L.D!!! Under the name of Malik Industries they established Weapon experiments along with NASA"

"The agency Dad work in?" Liam asks with eyes. His mind blown with this piece of information.

"Mr.Malik and Mr.Stark's worked together in Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate"

"Dad never told me!!" Liam wonders and lays back in his pillow "why?"

"Mr.Zayn's life is highly low-profile"