chapter-29

(*Why people like the whole Top Liam thing? For fuck sake Top Zayn is hot af.... Open your fucking eyes*)

Louis painfully stood on his numb legs and stumbled on the big computer machine infront of him "Dad- he is stuck" he panicks and starts clicking buttons, on the corner of eye watching Steve and Liam take care of rest over guards. And well Louis might not agree but for a second he was eye stuck on seeing Liam's skilful reflex and strength, quite convinced why Tony choosed him to be Spider-man.

After few more clicks the screen popped up showing Tony trying to pull the glass down from down. "DAD!!" He loudly calls but when Tony didn't turned, he knew Tony can't see or hear him.

"The timer is still running!! W-What's the timer for?" Louis asks, mostly to himself but the guard Liam was holding answered.

"The building is on self destruct! Gonna blow in few minutes"

Both Louis and Liam looks at each other, sharing unspoken words and fear they both feel. Without saying a word more Liam stormed out, yanking his arm when Steve tried to stop him.

"Dad" Louis whispers and turns around "I gotta stop this.... I-I got to" he rubs his tear running nose and opens the web users, connecting the server to Jarvis' radar. As the processor read loading Louis was continuously stomping his feet "C'mon Jarvis.... I need you" he whimpers and just on that he heart nearly having a heart attack when someone abruptly storms into their room, alerting everyone.

Louis eyes widen in fear but the second he saw the person, his eyes teared up more on seeing him standing with his chest heaving up and down "Zayn" he bites his lip and takes in the red fabric he was wearing.....

Zayn rushed to him and desperately hugs Louis, Louis burrowing his face in his neck as tears rolled down, falling on Zayn's flesh "Im sorry, Zayn... I'm so sorry... its my fault- all his my fault"

"Hey hey hey" Zayn moves away and cups Louis' face "Everything is going to be okay, alright?"

"Dad is trapped, Zayn" Louis tells him, controlling his sobs "Its my fault"

"Nothing is your fault, Louis!!" Zayn promises "Am gonna get Tony, okay? I'm even wearing your Deadpool suit... nothing can stop us, remember?!!"

"Where did you find it?" Louis asks, fisting handful of Zayn's material "thought they took it"

"They did.... On my way here, I took it back" he smiles and lifts his hand, showing him another costume "I found Liam's too... they were kept together"

"Liam" Louis widens his eyes and looks at the door "Liam went to- fuck! ZAYN!! LIAM WENT TO SAVE DAD- ZAYN LIAM-"

"ssshhhh" Zayn hushes, never in his wildest dreams he thought he would see his best friend on the edge of losing everything, looking so vulnerable and terrified, and a part of him knew he is responsible for this... only if he was not stubborn and stayed.... "Am gonna get everyone... LOUIS!! LOOK AT ME" Zayn forces Louis to look at him "TRUST ME!!! DO WHAT YOU ARE BEST IN, UNDERSTOOD? TRY TO STOP THE TIMER..." He yells, snapping Louis out his trauma "save me few minutes... yeah? J-just few"

Louis continuously nods "I got this- and here...." he hands him a transmitter to Zayn "stay in touch"

Zayn grins and nods before putting it in his ear, his hand fisting his mask "Be safe, okay?"

"You too"

Zayn nods and turns, his heart instantly aching on seeing Harry's head hanging down as he was still unconscious, tear rolled in Zayn's eyes as he chewed his bottom lip.

'Haz.... I'll be back as soon as I get Tony.... Just hang on'

He internally apologises and leaves, wiping his flowing tear as he wears his mask. He was about to leave when Steve blocks his way.