chapter-28

Tony was stressfully sitting on his bed, countless thoughts running as he continuously tried calling Liam. The pit of guilt in his heart increasing with every passing second, Liam's broken face when he couldn't convince Zayn to stay was flashing infront of him and the fact that he left Liam and went with Zayn made him feel terrible.

"Li please" Tony silently begged as his call once again goes unanswered.

"Fine! Fuck it!!" He abruptly stands and decides to leave his room and make sure Zayn is alright when he find two guards already waiting for him at the door.

"What?"

"Mrs.Malik has asked for you, Sir"

Tony rolls his eyes and nods, frowning when the guard looks around the room "what?" He asks, clearly annoyed.

"Mr.Rodger with you, I suppose! Where is he?"

"He was here" Tony waves his hand in air "doesn't matter- shall we?" The guards quickly nods and gives space for Tony.

After walking a little while and passing countless doors, Tony was immensely displeased to see where he is heading "Are you kidding me? I'm out of a room only to get in another one? With more glass?" He asks, his instincts going high when the glass door appears between him and the guards, trapping him in a glass room.

"Hi Tony!" He turns to voice and widens his eyes on seeing blue eyes staring back.

"Celine? Y-You're alive?"

"I am" she giggling as she lays herself on the glass wall "even when you planned a perfect death for me- I escaped"

"How?"

"After you and Yasir made sure that I die in that fucking creepy hospital- I thought why not I make sure that they die in a fucking creepy way"

"It was mental asylum! We wanted to help"

"Bull.... shit" she scoffs "but Im so sad that Yasir died...." she pouts "I loved him"

"And the woman pretending to be Trisha was you?"

She grins proudly and nods, his head slamming the glass right infront of Tony's face "smart pants"

"You killed your own sister?" Tony's questions turned his ex-collegue face from happy to sinister.

"One sister she was!" She scoffed "took the love of my life from me"

"Yasir never loved you. You were the one who was just obsessed with him"

She makes a thinking face, a pout pluckering her lips up "maybe" she guesses "but I got Zayn, now"

"LAY YOUR HANDS OFF HIM BITCH" Tony slams the glass shield, startling her to her bones.

"You scared me" she complaints "you gonna regret" she turns around and presses a key of remote, which Tony haven't noticed in her hands until now.

And the 2D projection displayed on the screen,  dropping Tony's heart in this stomach.

"Zayn" he chokes, the image of Zayn desperately trying to free himself ropes hunged infront him "Zaynie" he touches the screen on to feel it getting ripple.

"He is not even your son" Celine points from the other side of the glass, getting Tony on his nerves. "Don't look at me, look at your babies"

Tony widened his eyes and teared his eyes painfully back on the screen and his knees shakes on seeing Louis' head hanging down to where he is tied in a chair and next to him is Harry who is clearly unconscious but still moving and growling in ache as a big bandage with a dark velvet spot is wrapped around his head and then there is Niall who's face is cleared in obvious dark bruises like he is beat till knock out and the screen rolled.......