Chapter- ?

Everyone were nervously staring that the door, Liam walking back and forth and when Tony opened the door Liam jumped on him in a bone crushing hug.

"I- was so scared, Dad" he cries and takes the warm body of his father.

"Sorry to worry you" Tony chuckles and rubs the back of his hair, his glare going hard on seeing Steve in the room.

He faked a smile at Liam when he pulled away and looked past his shoulder.

"Where is Zayn?" Liam asks with his still searching eyes, "He was with you, right? ,Dad"

Tony gulps as the tension in the room comes back, he nods before reaching out to touch Liam's cheek "he left"

Liam moves away from the touch and takes a step back "left? W-Why? And... you let him?"

"I couldn't stop him"

Flashback:-

"Tony, head to block 3, thats where they are! Gather everyone out and get out of here"

"Wait what?" Tony grabs his arm "Where are you going?"

"Celine"

"Are you serious?" Tony snaps "you are coming with me and thats final... We will go back- make a plan and catch her"

"I already have a plan"

"And what is it?" Tony asks as he folds his hands.

"That you get to block 3 and I catch Celine"

"Stupid plan" Tony dismisses "I say you come with me and we-"

"She killed my parents, Tony" Zayn snaps, his eyes full of tears "I need to ask her why she did that"

"She did that because she loved your father, because she despised your mother- because she was jealous of what they had-"

"I can't let her go- I can't..... she need to pay and I have to make sure she does"

End of flashback:-

"THAT IDIOT!!" Harry growls and rubs his forehead "Now what?"

"Liam suit up" Steve orders and helps himself with few guns.

"No one is going there" Tony announces, staring at Liam "No one, Liam.... Zayn can do this"

Liam walks him and stares in Tony's eyes "he can.... but he don't have to"

"You're not going, Liam"

"You cant stop me, Dad"

"Liam-" Tony urges "we need to get out of here"

"I am not leaving without Zayn" Liam wears his spider-man suit and zips it "Not without him" he repeats and checks his web shooters before granting one last look at Tony "I love him, Dad.. I am sorry" Liam wears his mask and opens the window before jumping out.

The room falls silent for few minutes until Steve speaks up "I should go with him too"

"I don't think so" Tony replies and walks to where Steve is standing "Its really hilarious to see you here? Thought you ran away? Just like old days!!"

Niall and Harry exchange looks but decides to say put in this convo and Louis is still busy assuring his eyes that Tony is here.

"I would never run" Steve argues "I would never leave you-"

"You do realise that your action contradicts your words, right?" Tony arches his brow "you have no idea how much I want to punch you in your perfect teeth right now"