chapter-11

(*In Memory of my stupid friend who said she is in hell*) 

1 MONTH LATER:-

"So how is school?" Steve asks the two boys sitting attentively on the couch.

"Great!!" Louis immediate replies and the atmosphere turns silent.

"Umm" Harry clears his throat "Where is Zayn?" he asks.

Steve raises his brow at him and directs his hand at Zayn's room "I have eyes on you!" he threatens and leaves the boys.

Harry and Louis exchange looks and practically run towards Zayn's room, now being terrified by the old man's presence. The memory of sinister Steve still very clear. They still regret visiting Zayn's house last month after the accident, because the moment they entered his house next morning they were stopped by a very angry uncle, that one sentence ' We need to talk' sent shivers down their spine.

Two hours of straight lecture earned them the privilege to see Zayn and assure themselves that their friend iz fine and very much alive. Though after that they were restricted to see him till he is completely fine but that kinda changed when Louis showed up everyday regardless, wishing to see Zayn and finally Steve have to let it go.

"Zayn" Both happily yells in unison on finding the raven beau reading a book on his bed and tackles him in his mattress.

"Thank God you guys are here!! I was so fucking bored!" Zayn laughs and moves back to make enough room for them to sit near him. He rests his Physics book on the nightstand and gives his complete attention to them. "So?"

"I made this Ulto software" Louis whispers softly "I'll hack Jarvis' program"

"What's the necessity?" Zayn arches his eyebrow.

"We can have access to Jarvis' radar" Harry explains.

"Which I suspect is world wide" Louis grabs Zayn's book from nightstand and starts turning its pages.

"What's our profit here? We dont need Jarvis"Zayn shrugs dumbfoldedly.

"Yes, we do, dummy!" Louis hits Zayn softly on his head "We can find out about those people who is using and selling your Dad's company made weapons"

"You sure?" Zayn looks at his best-friends in complete disbelief.

"100% sure- accrding to Louis" Harry chuckles and softens his eyes on Zayn "and how is your hand?" he asks.

"Oh its great!!" Zayn stretches his left arm and shows them how normal it looks, no more blue pink shades visible.

"So you'll attend school soon, right?" Louis asks from where his eyes were stuck in the book.

"Hope so!" Zayn shrugs.

"Hmm" Louis hmms, sounding very suspicious.

"Something hapened?" Zayn couldnt help but ask.

"N-Nothing, just curious" Louis shrugged.

Zayn arched his eyebrow at him, next looking at Harry who had his eyes on Louis too.

"So Harry? You met him?"

"Him?" Harry divert his eyes back at him and asks.

"Yea him"

"Him who?"

"LIAM!!!" Louis growls and lies beside Zayn, putting one of his leg in Harry's lap.

"Oh Liam!" Harry smirks and nods "I did and I realized why you are so much into him. He is nothing like how I imagined Louis' brother"