chapter-14

(*Well Im suppose to end this fic soon and continue No Control but no shit guys.... I dont see this fic ending ever 🙂🙂🙂🙂 #HELP*)

Zayn splashes some more water on his face before gazing himself in the mirror. He was looking sick, all the water drops dripping from his hot skin reminded him of last night kiss and he wanted to throw and punch everything.

He fishes his phone put angrily and dials the first person that comes in his head.

"Come and get me" Zayn growls as soon as the person picks up his call.

Harry's laugh echoes Zayn's impatient body "Hi"

"Harry pick me up"

"I cant! I am working at Louis' program and its important"

"I am more important" Zayn grunts and stalks walking in empty corridors, his every footstep echoing the hallway.

"You are... but I know you're fine... It's your first day, Zayn! And Uncle Steve wont appreciate you skipping it"

Zayn sighs in defeat and opens his locker "I dont care! Are you coming or not?"

"Tell me whats wrong? What bugging you?"

"Well" Zayn trails off and throws his jacket in locker "Last night...."

"You kissed Spider-man? I know"

"Babe, I fucking hate myself for doing that"

"Why?" Harry voice comes in a frown.

"Because I like Liam- It's not fair, I-I cant even stand Liam's glare without feeling guilty and you know what's the worst part?"

"What?"

"I am not able to wave that kiss off my mind- it- it was so intense and fuck!! I- I dont know mate- I'm confused"

"About Spidey?"

"About everything. Harry, I-I wanted to kiss him last night" Zayn rest his head on his closed locker and holds his phone tight against his ear "but why I wanted to kiss him when I like Liam? or do I not like Liam anymore?"

"Zayn first of all you didnt betrayed Liam because you are not in a relationship!! For fuck sake you guys didn't even went on a date and lets not forget that Liam kissed Deadpool"

"I am Deadpool" Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Yea but does Liam know that???"

Zayn grunts in response and looks around to check whether someone is listening his conversation.

"And if you're guilty everytime you see Liam its fucking obvious that you like Liam more than you like Spidey"

"I don't like Spidey"

"Still kissed him- okay" Harry snickers.. knowing very well that he got him this time.

"Fine.. Whatever!! Louis is mad at me-"

"I know" Harry cuts him "he called me atleast 5 times saying that not being around you sucks more than being around you does"

Zayn laughs and nods in agreement "I'll see him th-" he body startled when someone cleared his throat from his shoulder.

Zayn quickly turned around and his breathe hitched on seeing Liam standing behind "babe, I'll call you later"

"Are you okay? Zayn do you want me to come and get you?"

"No, I'm fine Harry! I'll call you, promise- bye" Zayn panickly hangs up and waits for Liam to say something.

"Harry?"