chapter-5

(*Quick question....

Nouis

or

Narry?

And I'm blocking the person who say Larry... dont try me... I love Larry but tbh I hella feel that Ziam is often neglected in 'light' of Larry soo dont... dont... try me- unless you are sure that you're among those two people I'll let slip*)

"You wont believe what happened today!!!" Zayn excitedly screams as he walks into an abandoned basement of a worn out factory.

"You said Hi to Liam?" Louis mocks him with zero interest in his voice and continues his business with the laser light.

"What are you doing?"

Instead of Louis, a tall guy with a charming dimple smile answers "He is trying to make a dial which will suppress or lets say convert all sort of forces into power bits of electrons will be work as supplement to-"

"Like a Reject?" Zayn questions.

"I prefect the name Impact Dial" Louis shrugs.

"Sounds great" Zayn smirks "and Hey Harry! It's been a while" Zayn hugs the fellow member who's crystal green eyes sparkled in joy as tight as possible "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, Zaynie"

"Al'right curly I am done" Louis announces and drops his goggles on the table along with all the iron tools. "Lemme check the program though"

"Oh I've re-checked your algorithm amd there's this one thing I dont understand. The repelling factor! I suspect it to be too high"

"Let's try out" Zayn offers and takes off his jacket, exposing his plain royal blue t-shirt, fitting his body perfectly.

"Sure" Louis agrees and gets to pick the metal band but Harry quickly rushes to the other side and stops him.

"Dont be ridiculous Louis" Harry sneers "We still have to test it"

"That's what we are doing, curly! We are testing it on Zayn"

"No! We're not!"

"Why not?"

"It can hurt, Zayn"

"I think I'll be fine" Zayn supplies but the harsh glare Harry gives him had him regret opening his mouth.

"He is Deadpool" Louis reminds in annoyance "I am sure he can handle a little impact on his hand"

"Just a little" Harry informs with a tight glare "very little"

"Just a little" Louis repeats in a promising tone which was not at all promising to Harry.

Louis quickly settles the metal in Zayn's wrist and turns it on. A small grin coming on his lips on seeing Red radiation cover Zayn's entire arm.

"Here" Harry passes Louis a metal ball which is quickly accepted by the waves on Zayn's palm.

"Block it with you palm" Louis instructs "this ball with accept the force- yea?"

Zayn nods and waves his hand as a warm up "so what should I hit?"

"Actually we are going to hit you and you have to block it" and before Zayn can even register Louis' words an Iron hammer was directed towards his face.

"Fuck" Zayn bends and misses the metal by an inch.

"I said Block it not dodge it" Louis grunts and tries to hit him again with his Hammer.