Epilogue

(*Cant Believe it's a wrap nd I had to add this extra link.....

Credit- Aanvi07singh

Thanks for sending this video earlier babe *)

One month Later:-

"Louis I need your help" Zayn demands, looking around the library as he waits for Louis to acknowledge his presence.

"I am busy! Sod off" Louis replied, not even taking his eyes off the book he was reading as he comfortably sits on the floor around a corner.

(*THIS edit is everything and since I dont write ships beside Ziam, dont wanna not use this gem*)

"Louis, I need help bro!"

"If you haven't noticed, I am ignoring you" Louis flashes him a middle finger and turns the page.

"What are you exactly mad about?" Zayn asks, snatching Louis' book so that he can atleast look him in the day.

"About everything" Louis stands and seizes his book back "Liam moved in with you... Harry and Niall are always busy working with Dad..."

"So you saying you feel left out?"

"NO!! I am saying that I don't wanna live with Dad"

"Why?" Zayn frowns, walking beside Louis as they make their exit from library.

"Because Steve shows up everyday with 'Im sorry' flowers and Dad acts like a spoil stubborn kid"

"He act like you? I see" Zayn nods and chuckles when Louis elbows him in ribs.

"Not funny, Malik. You have no idea how awkward my life turned"

"Since when?"

"Remember how you guys had no place and Harry found you this loft... close to school"

"Yea" Zayn slowly nods.

"And then I suggested Liam to move in with you... so that Steve can stay with us and Dad and him can solve their whatsoever issues"

"Yeah"

"Since then its been fucking hell" Louis announces as he enters the corridor "Steve always start a conversation, asking Dad questions like how he is feeling? What he would like to eat? And Dad? He is acting all sarcastic like 'how about having a peice of toast with some trust? Oh wait- you're not aware of the word trust' "

Zayn chuckles making Louis feel more annoyed.

"And that's not even it .. then they argue- right on the dinning table..... and the tension is so high..... It scares me- I don't want them to make out..." he frowns "not atleast on the dinner table or infront of me- I swear, by every passing day I feel like Make Louis Super Awkward day iz coming closer" Louis deeply groans "and they are two different personalities, Zayn... Dad is like party hard at nights and Steve is like but here before 10pm.. or Dad is like bunk school and Steve is like get full attendance.. or Dad is like eat whatever you want and Steve is like eat healthy salads... If Dad wants me to study- Steve wants me to train, if Dad wants me to go have fun- Steve wants me to be responsible... its all so exhausting" he sighs and shakes his head "by the way, why do you need m-" Louis arches his eyebrow on finding himself alone.