chapter-26

(*Im only updating because I've decided to end this quick... nd I deleted No control because well- nevermind!!

P.s. Happie late Independence Day my people..

15/8/2017 marked 70th Independence anniversary of India nd I can't be more proud- my country actually made (good) History!! cheers!!!🍸 *)

Harry was walking towards the abandoned factory when he spotted a blonde hair guy nervously peeking those the fence.

"Excuse me?" Harry called, starling the poor boy to his feet, the guy quickly turned and widened his eyes on seeing him.

"H-Hi" he stammered.

"ummm Hi" Harry replied awkwardly, a permanent stare on the blue eye guy "What you doing here?" He inquired.

"n-nothing" The boy shrugged "Just checking-" he gestured his hand towards the factory "its an interes-"

"By any chance you happened to be Niall? Niall umm H-"

"Horan! Yea.. that's me Harry"

Harry chuckles and sincerely nods "Its a pleasure meeting you- so internship under Malik?"

"Nah- works for Mr.Stark now and I'm no more an intern"

"Interesting" Harry hums "very interesting"

"What about you? When I last saw you, you were with Mr. Malik in a conference and you were already working as Assistant to Ser Ramos- huge fan of that guy"

Harry weakly smiles at him and draws his hands in his pockets "Well- I am on my own- after his death"

"Oh" Niall softly gasps "He was a great man- very intimating"

Harry nods and frowns on finding all the nights in factory open, usually Louis will complain about it as he think it draws attention.

"Why are you here?" Niall asks, dragging him out of his trance.

"Louis" Harry utters, his eyes still on the factory.

"Oh yea- I forgot!" Niall chuckles "You are friends with Tony's son- you even designed Deadpool's weapons with him"

Harry widens his eyes and his mouth slightly falls open "Liam told him? About Zayn?"

Niall arches his brow in confusion "No, We found Zayn's bracelet-"

"Impact Dial"

"Yep" Niall nods in agreement "Its so kool"

"That design is not complete,  you didn't used it, right?"

"I did'n- I did actually, but on a robot!" Niall weakly laughs "I'm sure we will figure something about the repulsion"

Harry scoffs "Not to be rude but Louis already solved that"

"He did?" he asks in wide eyes, not believing that someone actually figured the whole phenomenon.

"Yeah- he realized that power repulsion was high so he supported the conversion of power follow path in his boots, with loads of batteries- which makes his suit like a-"

"A robot" Niall completes in astonishment "Yea- Instead of having metal, its basically working as a robot, using batteries whenever required- but ain't the fabric a problem?"

"It was but Louis" he shrugs "He is Tony's son, want everything perfect- he asked me dip Deadpool's fabric in hydraulic fluid which is technically very impossible and taming nature of fluids-"