chapter-20

(*...
..
..
Extra short ass chptr💋 because I just wanted to update... *)

"You sure it was not a dream?" Zayn asks, his begging eyes seeking assurance.

Harry sighed and rubbed his forehead "Zayn....." he takes a dramatic pause and looks at his messy bed. "Your room smells like sex, your hair looks like sex and your bed legit speaks sex"

"But you sure it was not a d-"

"FOR FUCK SAKE, ZAYN" Harry growls in pure frustration "for the billionth time... It cant be a dream.. you have a bloody hickey on your collarbone and don't even get me started on all the scratches on your back- just wear a damn shirt already, you're making me uncomfortable"

"But Harr-"

"And your Deadpool suit is covered in something I don't want to confirm and you are the one explaining the stains to Louis- because I'm not touching it ever- no matter what"

"Geez! you're so dramatic, Harry" Zayn shakes his head as his goes to pick up is abandoned red suit on floor making Harry glare him.

"You repeated asked me whether having sex with Liam was a dream and Im the one dramatic one here?"

"Okay okay... hold the shit there Sherlock"

"You think Louis knows about it?

"About what?"

"About Liam being Spider-man"

"I-I dont know" Zayn gives an unsure shrug, throwing his suit in the nearest basket "I doubt he does- I mean he wouldve definitely told me about it, if he knew"

"Now what? You gonna tell Louis about this?"

"Nahhh... It's really not my place when it comes to Louis- am sure Liam has his reasons"

"You're seriously so in love" Harry chuckles and his grin gets wider when Zayn's cat purrs against his ankle "dont tell me this little guy saw some action?"

"Who knows?" Zayn slurs and bites a laugh when Harry frowns and pets his cat.

"Poor cat is terrified"

"Ha ha ha"

"Liam gave Amber to you, right?"

"He did" Zayn softly smile and shyly bites his bottom lip "its so unreal- I can believe he is my Spidey- I-I mean that was the last thing I was expecting and I didn't realised how much I wanted it until it happened...." he looks at Harry who was staring him with pure affection "I am so happy he is Spidey, Harry!! I-I-I feel like every is perfect... it feel..... right! Like it should happen!"

"I am happie for you, Zaynie" Harry smiles "I haven't seen you this happy in a long run... I dont want anything to ruin it" he genuinely add and caresses his cheek gently "Liam is wonderful"

"I know" Zayn smiles widely and nods.

"But Zee- he knows that you're Deadpool, right? I mean- he left before you woke up"

"Yeah he does- I-I am sure"

"Still babe; just- be sure to tell him yourself!! Okay?"

Zayn arches his eyebrow but nods anyway... his smile not leaving his face for once.

After Harry teasing him endlessly he got a reason to leave, so he made a quick excuse of wanting to meet him Liam on his favourite place, the tower building, in order to propose him and who was Harry to stop him from doing that.

----------------------

As time passed by more and more tears dropped from Liam's eyes as he ideally sits on his bed, hugging his knees tight against his chest.

His eyes swollen fluff, his cheek in deep shade of pink with all the racing tears burning his pale skin... his lips were cherry red as he kept bitting them to suppress his sob.

"Do you want me call, Mr.Stark?" Jarvis asks and Liam continuously blinks his eyes to fight back his tears but all in vain as more and more thick tears rolled down his eyes.

"N-No... Don't" he bites his lip and bites his hand, a muffled cry leaving his mouth.

"What happened, Liam? Shall I contact Mr.Louis? Mr.Steve? Mr.Zayn?"

"Zayn" Liam hissed and shaked his head vigorously "No- I cant... leave me alone, Jarvis"

"Liam, Can you tell me what happened.... please? My default mode will automatically connect you to Mr.Stark if you won't talk to me"

Liam sniffed and slowly nodded "keep this confidential"

"Confidential mode activated"

"So.... " Liam began and immediately tears circles his eyes "I-I had a date with Zayn..... last night" he wipes his tears roughly with his palm "and then I-I just left him alone when Dad said he needed Spider-man.... I did him so wrong, Jarvis!! He- he deserve so much better"

"Liam, he will understand if you'll tell him that you're spider-man... Mr.Stark gave you permission"

"I was about to" Liam bottom lip wobbles as he bites it down "just he said he hated me- he- he said he'll never date Spider-man.... and I-I got so terrified- I-I can't loose him by saying I'm spider-man"

"Are you crying about, Liam?"

"No" Liam bitterly smiles "I played with someone's feelings"

"And who might that be, sir?"

"Deadpool" Liam covers his face between his hands "he was talking about how much he likes me- and how much he wants to kiss me and I? I just let him do it..... I- I let him do it even when I know I love Zayn"

"Do you know who Deadpool is?"

"No" Liam dryly gulps and more tears fell fro his brown orbs "He had his face covered in duvet- he got raven hair though.... I know that"

"What you gonna do Liam?"

"I-I dont know..... I'm playing with his feeling and before he get more involved- I-I need to stop this... I-I'll tell him that I love Zayn and I-I'm sorry for last night"

Yeah.. that was the plan but his heart started beating loud when he received a message from Zayn.... requesting him to meet at the tower building in an hour.......

And Liam was once again not sure what to do.....

(*Sorry for short chapter... I'll update again when I'm up .... its 4:30am here😋*)