chapter-10

"Welcome home, Liam!" Jarvis voice greets him as he steps inside his luxurious apartment looking all greasy and tired.

"How your prom with Zayn?"

Liam bitterly laughs as tears roll up his eyes "perfect! I-I blow it off"

"Do you want me to call, Mr.Stark?" Jarvis asks, to which Liam softly shakes his head and denies.

"I want to be alone" he drops his coat on the floor as he walks to his room and slams the door shut.

He ripped his tie aggressively and looked himself in the mirror, the red colour peeking from his collar made him feel more frustrated.

"Fuck!!!" He rips his shirts, not having the patience to unbutton, "Fuck this shit!!" He rips off the web fluid from his wrist and smacked it on the floor, the machine painting sticky strings across the ground.. Tears starts falling down his eyes as he struggled to kick off his boots angrily. His joints aching in tiredness and mind bursting in regret.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Liam turns his head to the voice and bites his bottom lip on finding his father stand at the door with wide eyes, examining the room.

Tony walked in and bent to pick up the broken machine and turned it off before having a brief look on Liam "hey! Its okay"

Liam furiously shakes his head "no, its not" he hisses "I hurted him- I shouldn't have agreed from Prom- I-I lead him a-and-"

"Liam" Tony drags Liam to his bed and makes him sit, helping himself beside him "You had no choice"

"I did had one, Dad!" Liam eyes fills up again "and I made it" he snatched the spider emblem on his chest tight in his fist, his face crunching up in disgust "Spider-man won over me"

"Lia-"

"I like him, Dad" when his painful red eyes met Tony's- his Dad felt like he failed in every aspect... he felt so helpless to wipe Liam's tears.

"Li-"

"I like Zayn, Dad- alot" Liam admits and a thick tear drops from his left eye "he waited for me- and- I didn't showed up"

"Liam list-"

"I dont want to be spider-man" Liam throws himself on Tony and buries his face in his chest, a loud sob leaving his mouth "Louis said he was searching for me- Dad- I- I-"

"Tell him you're spider-man!"

Liam quickly moved back and gave Tony a puzzled look "wh-what?"

"Tell him you're Spider-man!" Tony caresses his cheek softly "he will understand"

"Dad but its your secret- your undercover agency has this rule to not expose my ident-"

"Rules are made to be broken anyway"

"But Dad-"

"And any rule that will have you in tears is worth breaking"

"Dad-"

"Tell him! I trust Zayn and- pfftt what worst can happen? I mean- beside me being more an ass to Zayn and give a sex tal-"

"Dad" Liam growls.

Tony deeply chuckles and shakes his head "I just have to make sure that you guys use protection-"

"Okay thats it! Thanks for the talk, Dad! Good night!" Liam quickly dismisses, fakely pushing Tony as his cheeks burn red.

"Whats this?" Tony frowned on feeling something clank under his shoe. He bent down and picked up the red bracelet.

"Oh" Liam softly gasps "I think I kept it in my pocket instead of throwing it"