chapter-30

(*Chapter 30 huh? Nd I said I'll drag it atleast 30 chptr long😎 I was not lying after all*)

Louis tears his eyes from one camera screen to another, guiding Zayn to reach Tony's floor and avoid the raging destruction as his camera views kept getting diffused.

"Sir, the system is highly secured with encrypted codes, Mr.Stark cant hear us, the audio system is clumped" Jarvis reports.

"Then fucking decrypt the damn codes. I want details right now, Jarvis"

"Its impossible, Sir"

"Make it possible I dont care and fix the damn audio waves- I need to know what's going on with Dad"

"Yes, Sir"

"Louis, it's going to be fine" Niall assures and firmly holds his shoulder "Zayn is on it, remember?"

"We have fucking 90 seconds, Ni"

"150 seconds.... you can extend 60 seconds, remember?"

"Its still not enough"

"It's more than enough" Niall promises "Move aside, I'll see what I can do about the audio wave"

"No" Louis denies and looks back on hearing groaning noises. Harry was slowly waking up and holding his head.

"Hurts like a bitch" Harry says and looks around "we're fucked"

"No shit Sherlock" Louis mocks, "Nial-"

"Move" Niall shoves Louis aside and keenly observes the screen before moving slides here and there, way too fast for Louis to keep up. "Zayn, where are you?" Niall asks.

"Just reached 4th floor" Zayn answers with heavy breathes and rough coughs.

"Excellent" Niall claims "Jarvis!!" He calls "Connect the radar to Zayn's transmitter and activate the speech protocol upto 1km"

"Activated, Niall" Jarvis replies almost immediately and before Niall can tell Louis its done, he is already getting shoved by Louis.

"Dad" Louis softly says to check and his eye tears up when Tony looks around.

"Dad!!" Louis sighs in relief  "Can you hear me, Dad?"

"Louis? JESUS!! ARE YOU OKAY??"

"Dad, I am okay... you gotta get out of there- the building is gonna explode in 60 seconds"

"I can't, Louis" Tony looks around "The doors are operated with microprocessors, they are automatic"

"JARVIS!!! DECRYPT THE CODES!!" Louis yells in anger, looking back at Tony "Dad- I am gonna get you out of this, okay... wait-" he clicks few buttons  "Can you see me, Dad?" Louis asks, hopefully looking at Tony.

Tony bites his lip and softly nods, his eyes burning with hot tears "Hi, Son"

Louis barks a small laugh "Hi, Dad" he replies and bites his lip when tears rolled in his own eyes "I am so sorry"

"No no no... Louis, its not your fault" Tony shakes his head "It's not your fault"

"Zayn, where are you?" Louis asks.

"5th floor, where's Tony?"

Louis finds Zayn standing in the camera view "Third room from left".

"Dad" Louis draws Tony's attention back to him "Zayn will be here in-" he widens his eyes on seeing 30 seconds on the timer "FUCK!!" he fingers started shivering as he quickly typed the command "Zayn, I am extending the timer".