chapter-3

By the time Zayn and Louis went back to Zayn's place after watching wrestling finals it was almost dinner time. Zayn's uncle concernly waiting for their presence.

"I am home" Zayn announces "and Louis is with me"

"It's almost dinner time. How many times do I have tell you to maintain a proper schedule" Zayn's uncle, Steve, who had quite  (very) muscular and broad shoulder to put navy on shame asked in a demanding yet soft worried tone.

"Lost track of time" Zayn shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe I'll get a watch this Christmas"

"Oh Dad is already planing that" Louis informs and hums as if he is thinking of other alternative "how about giving him sunglasses???"

"Sunglasses?" Zayn raises his brow in confusion.. a frown already growing on his lips.

"So you can drool over Liam and not make the whole world obvious about it"

Steve laughs at the comment and Louis joins him when Zayn lightly blushes and rolls his eyes to lessen the effect but the heat of embarrassment was all upto his ears.

"Louis please fuckin-"

"Language" Steve interrupts him diligently.

"Sorry" Zayn drags with a roll of eye.

"You should be" Louis grinned on seeing the pointed glare Zayn had on him.

"I am hungry" Louis excuses with a sigh and watches Zayn walk to his room- him being not drop interested in knowing what more Louis has to update his Uncle about him and Liam.

Things were not really in Zayn's favour during the chaotic dinner since Louis and his Uncle were a perfect blend of never ending tease. Zayn almost tenses with the thought of them getting along this good...

"So how was school?" Steve asked as he munch  on his sandwich.

"It was great" Zayn replies with a fond but next second rolls his eyes when Louis mewls out an unpleasant growl.

"Great? School is antonym of great" Louis snorts and next softly moans on taking his bite "God! this is delicious"

Steve grinned and nodded "So what you learnt today?" He inquired, specially looking at Zayn, just to a family conversation but Zayn looked beyond interested.

"Some stuff" he lightly shrugs.

Louis clears his throat catching Steve's attention "Dad was on a rant on some theory, like the energy of the water molecules increases when we heat it and they start moving faster. We just learned how pressure, volume, and temperature relate to the speed of these atoms. The kinetic energy of the molecules in the pot is called the internal energy, U, of the system..." Louis' hands moving in gestures as he keeps talking " and for a ideal gas the first law of thermodynamics goes like ΔU = Q + W an-"

"Is he speaking English?" Steve asks Zayn in utter confusion.

"He is saying what happens when we boil water" Zayn supplies and nods to himself as he completes his sandwich.

"So something more just bubbles happen?"

Zayn audibly growls and rolls his eyes when Louis' nods "Now I clearly see why Dad likes to talk about you" Louis grunts "you are interested in Science, I am gonna teach you science"

"How about first you educate me about the class I missed this morning?"

"You missed your class this morning?" Steve voice raises as he asks him in shock.