chapter-8

(*EID MUBARAK TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING OUT THERE💋💋💋💋*)

NORMAL POV:-

"How about this?" Zayn anxiously asks as he throws on more suit on bed, his uncle sighs as he rubs his forhead in defeat.

"Everything looks good on you, Zayn, its been 2 hours now- just wear anything"

"But I can't wear anything- I am going out with Leeyum. I have to look at my best"

Steve chuckles softly, fondly shaking his head he comes to him and pats his shoulder "He'll like you even in your worst"

A weak smile breaks on Zayn's lips as he shyly nods and picks the black outfit on bed before heading towards bathroom.

"You gonna pick Liam?" Steve calls as Zayn slams his door close.

"No! He said he'll meet me there"

"I want pictures!!!!" His uncle demands and laughs softly when Zayn loudly growl.

When Zayn comes out, his uncle is gone and he peacefully gives himself enough time to set his hair perfect. He puts on some cologne and decides to go with the impact dial bracelet Louis designed because it might be disfunctioned but it was hella attractive.

(*Couldn't find a better deadpool bracelet*)

He smirks and drops the metal ball which comes along with bracelet in his drawer

He smirks and drops the metal ball which comes along with bracelet in his drawer. And on his way checking himself in the mirror one last time, his heart picks a beat on seeing a red cloth hanging in the reflection.

"Not today" Zayn tells to himself and grabs his bike keys before walking out of the room.

Just as he imagined 2 days ago, the Assembly Hall was well decorated, all the students scattered in group, all red, black, white, pink colour codes everywhere.

As he walked in further, checking his well bandaged wrist he bite his bottom lip in excitement and started looking for the boy with puppy chocolate eyes.

When his eyes finally spotted the boy in a group of chatter, his heart started thundering to come out of his chest. Liam was looking stunning, the blue blazer fitted his body perfectly, the curve of his hips, the stiffness of his shoulders, his biceps and one top of everything that gorgeous puzzled face, scanning his eyes around the room as if he is waiting for someone, nervousness clearly evident.

'That's a good news'

Zayn fondly smiles and just on cue Liam's eyes stops on him and a quick smile flatters his lips. His whole face lighting up as he excused himself and came out of the crowd.

But before he can fully excuse himself completely, Mr.Stark was pulling Liam by his arm, whispering something in his ear that had Liam widen his eyes in shock. He quickly nods to his father and goes along with him, not even granting Zayn another look.