Adopted by demi

Flashback: my father walked in drunk which is not normal so I just decided to let him sleep it off and be ok the next morning but not even 5 minutes after I got back into my room I heard my mom screaming for help and then I heard a loud BANG! I walked down stairs to see what happens and then when I went down stairs all I could see was y dad with a gun in his hands and my mom was on the floor with a big pool of blood around her. He looked at me and then his frown turned into a smirk as he got up and walked towards me with the gun still in his hands. I started screaming for help ad that's all I remembered until I woke up to a bunch of large men and my dad in hand cuffs. Flashback ends/ I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a pair of soft hands wipe my tears away . I looked up to find my adoption worker Emily . she asked if I had another flashback again and I just nodded. oh one more thin I forgot to introduce my self I'm jasmine but you can call me jazz or jazzy cause I hate being called by my hole first name cause it reminds me of my father. I have blonde hair blue eyes and my style is mainly I wear shorts and a tank top in summer or jeans and a sweatshirt in winter . I live at Arizona's adoption center which is in Arizona California (a/n made up place) and the reason why I live here is because my father killed my mom and reined to kill me but only made me go unconscious so I lived and here I am now...