Dinner

Jasmines pov: I walked downstairs and saw all if the other girls staring at us oh and did I mention I get bullied by the girls here. Well I do. as soon as I sat down she looked at me then rolled her eyes in disgust I don't know why she doesn't like me I'm just a 14 year old girl who tries to be nice to people but when ever you are rude to me I am going to be rude right back. So when I get mad you are probably better off leaving me alone. ( a/n hehe reminds me if myself) I am pretty sure that Demi lovato is the only reason I can stand this place . My favorite song by her is unbroken . If u saw my room you would probably be disgusted I mean Emily the owner is rich. yeah sure I have all of the apple products but my room is so small as all u see when u come in is Marilyn Monroe and Demi lovato posters everywhere. ok while we were eating Ashley started talking about me and was pretending like I wasn't even there. I was just ignoring her until she said that when my dad made me go unconscious she said she wished I died then and there as soon as she said that I got up and went to mine and Dakota my roommate/only friends room . I was thankful she was still eating. went to the bath room and broke down . I guess I must have fell asleep because when I woke up I was in my bed.