Chapter 7

Jasmines Pov:
2 weeks later/
I woke up to my alarm. it was my first day of school. I got up took a shower did my morning routine and got dressed in black high waisted shorts a pink crop top that said Marilyn Monroe in black bold letters. I put on my pink converse and straightened my hair. I put some foundation, mascara, eye shadow, and blush. I walked down stairs and saw Demi by the door with coffee in her hand. I picked my blue bag up and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed the coffee told mom bye and walked out of the door before she could give me that stay strong talk before school . when I walked in everyone looked at me and then the head cheerleader came over to me and said we'll we'll we'll look who we have here. I tried pushing past her but she just told me to stay there I said no then slapped her and made my way to the office . I got my schedule and went to my first class which was math. I walked in and then did that new student introduce me thing or what ever and sat in math which was pretty boring It was like that for the rest of the day except for lunch I sat at a table by me self and ate. and then the rest of the day was the same boring thing. so I would say my first day was ok except for the face that I only made 2 friends named Chloe and Taylor. and 6 new enemies named Ashley , Haylee , Kaitlyn , Olivia , Bri , and Maddie. and the fact I slapped someone but other than that is was Ok-ish. A/N ok I know that this isn't that good but oh we'll and can someone please make me a new cover and send it to me on here. thanks and follow my wattpad . thanks love y'all my little carrots:)
-A💕