Chapter 12

I woke up in the morning and got dressed in a blue croptop and pink and blue cotton candy shorts with pink toms. I but on a blue snap back that says Cotton Candy on it in pink. I wrote Demi a note and told her I was going out and that I will be back before dinner. I left and went to starbucks. I got a cotton candy frappe and started walking in the big streets of LA. A couple of girls came up to me and asked for my picture. I took pictures while the other 2 girls just stood there glaring at me. I just looked at them laughed and said haters gonna hate. They looked at me and rolled there eyes. I signed the other girls stuff and they apologized about the 2. I said okay and they ran off to tell everyone else that they got something signed and a picture by someone famous. I brought a beach bag just in case and decided I'll go for a short swim. I changed in a bathroom stall somewhere and then out on my blue and green tye-dye bikini and then put my blue life proof case on my iPhone5c. I walked out and saw a really hot guy walking towards me. I looked at him and he winked. I blushed then walked away and laid out a towel and a beach chair. I put my bag on it and grabbed my phone and went into the water. After I got done at the beach I went home and dip-dyed my tips blue. I ate dinner and told Demi good night. I went to bed and slept in a peaceful dreamless sleep.

A/N thank u so much for over 400 reads I love u all and want to know if u like this book so please comment and vote. please please please comment I want to know what all of u think about the book and my writing. Thx so much it means the world to me that I have that many reads.

-A🐒