Still trying to choose

Tessa's POV
I walked out of Erika's room and sat down next to Jake on the couch. I snuggled close to him and put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

Jake: "What was that all about?"

Tessa: "Oh nothing... I just needed Erika's help"

Jake: "Oh okay. Your eyes are a little red... where you crying babe?"

Tessa: "Umm no... I'm just having allergies"

Jake: "Okay babe... are you getting hungry for dinner?"

Tessa: "Yea kinda... what are we going to do for dinner?"

Jake: "I don't know, we probably shouldn't go out if you are having bad allergies"

Tessa: "Post mates?"

Jake: "Sure"

Jake ordered our post mates and then we sat waiting. The rest of team 10 decided to go out for dinner so it was just me and Jake at home.

Tessa: "What so you wanna do? We are all alone... this is very rare"

Jake: "I know... there is so much we could do"

Jake started walking closer to me and put it arms around my waist. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

Jake: "What's wrong babe?"

Tessa: "Uh nothing. I just have a lot on my mind"

Jake: "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Tessa: "um no... "

I didn't kiss him back because I was thinking about Anthony. I thought I was sure about choosing Jake but now I don't know. The post mates guy rang the door bell so Jake went to get the post mates. He walks back to the kitchen with the bags and puts the food on plates. He walked over to the couch and handed me a plate.

Jake: "Here ya go"

Tessa: "Thanks"

I didn't really eat much. I just kinda pushed the food around on my plate. I wasn't hungry, I was too worried about having to chose someone.

Jake: "Why aren't you eating?"

Tessa: "I'm... I'm just not hungry"

Jake: "Tessa are you okay? You haven't been yourself today"

Tessa: "I'm fine..."

Jake: "Are you sure?"

Tessa: "yea I'm just tired... can we go up to bed?"

Jake: "Yea babe"

We walked upstairs to my room and I put some sweat pants on then we both laid in my bed. Jake put his arm around me and pulled me close. I laid there for hours thinking about who I would chose and then I fell asleep.