Moving on

Tessa's POV

Did AJ just say he loves me? Like not in a friend sort of way... He has feelings for me. I was shocked from what AJ just told me. Then all the sudden AJ kissed me, I kissed back. I thought that since Jake would never forgive me I should try to move on. AJ started kissing down my neck and left a hickey, then we started kissing again. Then I pulled away from the kiss.

AJ: "What's wrong Tessa?"

Tessa: "I... I should do home...but text me"

I got up and ran back to my car and drove home. I walked in the team 10 house and everyone was sitting on the couch watching a movie, I went over and sat next to Erika. I forgot that AJ gave me a hickey until I reached down in the middle of the movie to grab my water off the floor and Nick mentioned it.

Nick: "Tessa... is that a hickey?'

I quickly tried to cover it up with my hand but Erika grabs my hand and pulls it off.

Erika: "I think it is... Tessa hmm we thought you were clearing your head"

Tessa: "I was... I just bumped into someone"

Nick: "And they gave you a hickey"

Tessa: "Okay it is a hickey what's the big deal?"

Jake: "You know Tessa you're moving on pretty quickly even though you said that you still loved me this morning..."

Tessa: "Yea well Jake you said you would never forgive me so I decided I should just try to move on'

Then I got a text and I looked down and it was from AJ

AJ: "Had fun tonight ;)"

Erika saw the text and looked at me.

Erika: " I think I found out who the mystery man is"

Nick: "Ooo who is it?"

Tessa: "Nobody, it's nobody... can we please just watch the movie?"

They un paused the movie and i just sat there awkwardly and watched. I would occasionally look over at Jake and he looked hurt, more hurt than before.