Home Alone

Tessa's POV
Jake and I were tired after our day so we both walked up to our rooms. I walked into mine and Jake followed.

Jake: "Can I talk to you babe?"

Tessa: "Uh yea"

Jake: "I just wanted to say that I love you so much and thank you for being loyal and not falling for Chances trap"

Tessa: "Aw babe. I would never cheat on you with anyone especially with Ray"

Jake: "That comforts me haha"

Jake came over and sat next to me on my bed. We both laid down and he grabbed my hand.

Jake: "I love you so much babe"

He put his arm around me and then we both fell asleep.

Chance's POV
Ugh I can't believe Jake would kick me out of the team 10 house. All I was trying to do was show him that Tessa wasn't good enough for him. Jokes on them though before I left I poked holes in all of Jake's condoms. I guess they are in it for the long run now.

-------------------------------------------------------
Tessa's POV
The next day Jake and I woke up in my bed. It was such a relief that Chance was out of the team 10 house. Everyone in team 10 is gone till tomorrow so Jake and I have the house to ourself for the whole day and night. We are gunna have the whole day together. I got up to go take a shower and while I was in the shower I heard the door open. Jake walked in then quickly covered his eyes.

Jake: "Oh sorry babe"

Tessa: "Babe its fine haha I'm just taking a shower"

He walked in and continued to brush his teeth. Once I was done I got dressed then we went to walk around LA. We got food, walked around and went to the beach. We didn't get home till like 8 at night.