You Used to Love Me

Faith

"♪You didn't hear me calling out And that's not what love's about/ I remember you used to love me/ You used to love me every day/ Now your love has gone away/ I remember the way, you used to love me/ I remember the days, you used to love me

"♪You didn't hear me calling out And that's not what love's about/ I remember you used to love me/ You used to love me every day/ Now your love has gone away/ I remember the way, you used to love me/ I remember the days, you used to love me."

      The roaring crowd applaud my performance, screaming my name from what seemed like eternity. My first time performing on stage in front of thousands of people; and, my first time performing with my Bad Boys family. Danni greeted me the moment I exited the stage. She held a large bouquet of pink roses in her hands.

   "Congratulations best friend. You were phenomenal, and sounded like one soul sista." I have friends back home but none of them compare to the friendship I have with Danni. The woman will drop everything on her agenda just to be there for me during my time of need. I accepted the roses proudly. It is just like Danielle to cheer me up with flowers and a basket full of candy and liquor.

"Kim and Biggie are closing the show. If you want Puff already sent the car to come get us." We walked inside the overly crowded dressing room. I immediately began stripping those sweaty clothes I am wearing. I slipped into something more comfortable, grabbed my duffle bag, and my flowers and was out the door before Biggie and Kim finished their set. I would've stayed until he finished. Key word, would've. The way I feel about my husband right now, I don't want to be nowhere near him.

"Are you planning on doing anything tonight?"
Danni asked me as we walked side by side. Now that we are away from the crowd of people, I am now checking out her slutty outfit; lil bitch ain't slick. Babe do look appetizing in her all-white halter dress that stops just above her thighs.

"Depends. You sneaky Danielle. Whatever you got going on, leave me out of it." I told her, climbing into the back seat of the waiting vehicle.

"I am throwing the guys a surprise album release party since I was unable to make it to the official one."

My babe is so naïve. She means well, but too damn naïve. "What makes you think they gonna be there? Did you plan everything and not know if they are going to show up or not?'

"Don't jinx it Faith. And to answer your questions, they better show up and I already paid for the penthouse, the food, drinks; they asses better appear."

See what I mean. "As much as I would love to go home and take my ass to bed, I ain't got no other choice."

"Good. I wasn't taking no for an answer. We in this shit together Faith; together forever and ever."

This bitch gone kill me. As bad as I need a bath right now, I deserve to get out and have some fun. Partying with the Bad Boy family is alright, but at times I feel smothered. The men on the label are my brothers, so you already know hoe over protective they are over me. I can't dance, I can't drink, all I can do is sit back and look pretty. I am no one's trophy wife.