These Games We Play

Danielle

North Carolina

The Wedding

    "Damn bitch, can you put the girls away or what?" Shooting a deadly glare in Bria's direction, I stood in front of the beautifully decorated mirror, trying my hardest to adjust my breasts in this tight ass dress; looking like a big ass bottle of Pepto. I am down to do whatever it takes to get my man back, but looking like a fuckin' whale, and that shit ain't a turn on.

    "Kiss my ass hiefa. You the one got me lookin' like Barney. Look at me...this ain't sexy." Pointing from the granny curls in my hair down to those ugly ass granny slides on my feet, Bria's ass done fucked my entire look up. I knew I should've picked my own outfit instead of allowing her ass to do the shopping.

    Snacking her lips at my response, she lightly nudges me out of the way so she could finish applying her makeup. "You look perfect Danni, quit worrying―"

    "Look at me you blind hoe, my damn stomach bigger than my titties, my titties spilling out everywhere, my ass keep poking out this dress―"

    "And you look stunning," she says in a reasonable tone. "Now after I beat my face we can leave for the wedding," she then pauses, staring me up and down. "And please don't embarrass me―"

    "You the one dressed like a two-dollar hoe...and you got the nerve talkin' shit about me."

    "Make that a million-dollar hoe, I ain't cheap. And stop all that bickering. Jesus Christ, you remind me of my damn mama. Just try not to go into labor on my ass. You are due in five days." I shouldn't be here. Lord knows I need to be in New York close to a hospital, but no, lil ol' me just had to fly all the way down south to this country ass wedding. No offense on the DeGrate family and their traditional type wedding. Me, my body weight and this heat ain't cuttin' it with me. I don't do body sweat.

    "This has to go right Bria," I released a stressful sigh. "One, I am not about to embarrass myself in front of Donald's family, and two, I wouldn't know what to do if he turns me do."

    "I hardly doubt that shit. After all these years, yous the only dumb ass who still head over heels for Devante. Don't nobody want him." Had this bitch been a little bit closer to my reach, I would've bashed that big ass forehead into the glass mirror. Devante might've changed over the years, but hunny, my boo still looks the same from fuckin' '91. His appearance might be a little off but his dick game still the same. I'm not carrying two babies for the fun of it.

    "And that's why your ass is still single, your sour ass attitude. Bring your ass on before I drop kick your disrespectful ass. Standin' in front of the mirror lookin' like Ronald McDonald's twin sister." Did I mention that I am one emotional bitch? If I ain't cursin' at people, I am literally crying over everything. The reason I am holding on to my game face because I ain't spend two hours beating my face just for me to fuck it up.

    "I know you ain't talkin' Miss. Piggy." She walks past me giggling to herself. She grabs her purse from the bed and proceeded out of the hotel door. I held my tongue, grabbed my shit and waddled behind her."

Brooke

    "You worthless piece of shit of a husband! I need my fuckin' fix. NOW NATHAN! NOT TOMORROW!" Pacing back and forth in nothing but my birthday suit, I could not control my hands from stop shaking. My lips keep quivering and my eyes are just about red as my blood. Tossing the phone on the hotel bed, I angrily marched my ass to the bathroom to prepare myself for this bullshit ass wedding. Nathan is on my last nerve and Devante's entire country ass family is two seconds away from getting bitch slapped. I mean, his folks been beating on my door since six this morning, hollering about makeup, and pictures. I am far being concerned or worried about some goddamn pictures and shit. Nathan owes me my goddamn drugs. I went along through this entire fake relationship with Devante on Nathan's behalf. I've stolen money and jewelry from Devante and like always, Nathan swoops in and take the shit without giving me two damn dollars; or better yet, my damn drugs.