I Should've Let You Go

"Life goes on without you..." ―Mr. Dalvin    

Dalvin

    "What are you doing here?" The last person I was expecting to see was Bria. Not I ain't gon' lie, I am thrilled to see baby girl. We haven't got the chance to chill or nothin' since she touched back down in NY. With her and Tionne being in the same room, I can only imagine how this shit about to play out.

    "To party." She said, giggling sweetly in my hair; purposely pushing her ass against my pelvic area. "Plus, this is the only time we get to see each other."

    A nigga playin' with fire fuckin' around with Bria. Bria is different from Tionne, and on another level than Harlem. Tionne is here to stay, no doubt about that. T-Boz is my lady. Harlem, now she was cool in the beginning, until she started nagging me and shit. I had the means to kill the bitch for keeping her pregnancy from me. I mean, I would've ignored her ass if she told me she was pregnant from the get-go, but she is my kids mother and I can't change that. How in the hell did I end up impregnating her again? Pussy too good, I guess.

    "Ay ma, you playin' with fire and shit. You know my ol' lady somewhere around here." I said to her, scoping the scenery. Everybody seems to be enjoying their selves. K-Ci is smiling and grinning in some hoochies face, while a flock of hoochies are surrounding JoJo by the snack table, and not shocked, my brother is MIA. Devante don't do parties. Every now and then he will socialize and shit. His type of party is eating pizza and watching TV. Plus, I'm sure he wants to be left alone. I fucked up by bringing my son to our rehearsal. I fucked up even more by not telling him sooner. I want to explain myself to Devante but that nigga ain't right in the head. My brother might be quiet, but that nigga can be one dangerous ass nigga.           

    "How about we slip off somewhere...and...talk...privately." If my knees ain't buckling from the slightest touch of her hand grazing my manhood, I thought I was about to pass the fuck out. I'm risking every fuckin' thing by smashing Bria in the same exact building that my ol' lady is in.

    Fuck it.

    What she doesn't know won't kill

    "Aight, but yo loud ass gone have to shut the fuck up. I'on need everybody in our fuckin' business and shit." I said to her, sneaking off upstairs with Bria following closely. I know I shouldn't be doing this, and I know that I'm a dick, but shit, if Tionne ain't pleasin' me, another bitch will.   

Tionne 'T-Boz'

    Dalvin thinks I am so naïve. I know he thinks of me that way, just like he didn't assume I wasn't eyeing him the entire time he snuck off upstairs with that ugly ass black Barbie bad-built ass bitch. That fuck Dalvin doin' fuckin' with a broad that looks like a fucking train wreck. I mean the bitches ass and thighs are bigger that her fuckin' titties; the bitch is at least a B-cup, at the most. That tired ass wig has got to go. That Walmart ass dress is totally last season, and let me not get started on that beauty supply ass makeup. I don't say shit to Dalvin because I know that he would lie to me. I ain't tripping off the fact that the nigga is cheating; with the same nasty ass hiefa that burned his dumb ass. When he humiliates me in front of our friends; I have a problem with that. Lisa, Chilli, and my new homegirl Faith watch ass Dalvin pranced his happy ass on upstairs with that tranney lookin' bitch. But did I say anything? No. Because I know just know.