Confessions of a Broken-Hearted Girl

Devante

    While Danielle was away on her lil 'vacation', I spent that time reflecting on my life. The shit that I did and could've done better, and the shit that I've done that I regret. Me falling in love is a one of ten chance. My heart grew cold the moment the first female left my ass for a lame nigga who would rather sling drugs than do something with their lives. Danielle is by far the only woman that'll make a nigga like me bow down on one knee and propose to her feisty ass. The news about her being married don't too much bother me. The shit is in the past, from what I can see. Now, with this nigga at my woman's hotel room with my fiancé is confusing the hell out of me.

    "Da fuck you doin' here?" I questioned Brooke, snatching her lil ass up by the arm. Before I knew it, her long acrylic nails scratched my right eye down to my cheek. Out of reflex, I hauled my hand back and smacked her ass silly. "Da fuck yo problem is? I told your dumb ass before, hit me and I'm hitting your ass back."

    I do not believe in hitting females. Out of my defense, if I gotta put a bitch back in her place, I will. Brooke been popping off lately with that smart ass mouth of hers. The fuck she expects from me? "Oh, really nigga," she cries out, "you run off and cheat on me with a bitch that broke your heart, and then fuck around and hit on me? As if I don't have your kid―"

    "Jesus knows that that damn boy ain't mine!" I shout in anger. "That's besides the point. What are you doing here...at my woman's hotel room?"

    "Your woman?" She shouts in disbelief, staring Danielle down with hatred. Danielle was off to the side having a conversation with that fuck nigga. I got my eye on his ass; looking all sneaky and shit. I can't believe my baby girl went and married a straight bum ass nigga. Clothes wrinkled as fuck, skin pale looking, huge bags under his eyes, and dude looks about a hundred and fifty pounds at the most.

    "That's what the fuck I said. I ain't known for stuttering baby girl. We ain't been on the same page for a while and honestly, we should go our separate ways."

    I expected her to kick me, slap me, cry on my shoulder and shit. Surprisingly, Brooke took the news like a champ. "You ain't leaving me Donald. After all the shit I dealt with, nigga your ass owes me more than that sorry ass excuse. And then you try to leave me for a bitch who left your ass countless number of times. All the bitch is known for is using you, breaking your heart―"

    "Excuse you?" Mushing ol' dude in his face, Danielle came charging towards Brooke with closed fists. "WHEN HAVE I EVER USED DEVANTE?"

    Slinging that fake ass horse hair in my damn face, Brooke sized Danielle as if she was ready to fight. "Let's talk about that 'Cry For Me' song that you claimed you wrote. You let the shit be known that Devante stole your song and shit. But while you were off suckin' Static's dick, Devante actually re-written your bullshit ass song. I mean, you would've known if you answered his phone calls. It was fucked up how you sued my nigga when he ain't even do shit, but because Devante is that laid-back nigga and he don't do confrontations, he ain't too much care about you pressing charges. While you were off fuckin' Puff's extra gay ass, I was by Devante's side fixing the shit that you caused―"

    Cutting Brooke off, Danielle blurts out. "Why do you keep bringing up shit from seven damn years ago? I think that you are so obsessed at me that you want me to fail in life. And then you and Nathan's junkie ass pop up at my hotel room. What for? Oh, because you fuckin' him too? Bitch, I been known that shit. You ain't shit put a leftover hoe―"

    "You fuckin' dude?" I questioned, pointing at homeboy who kept scratching his arm, looking all sick and shit. After receiving no response from Brooke, I charged at her. Within seconds, I had her conniving ass pressed against the wall with my hand wrapped around her throat. "I put you before every-damn-body, bruh. I defended yo loose pussy ass, I told my mama that you were the one, I convinced my fuckin' brothers' that you were worthy enough to be my wife. How can you get mad at me for fucking Danielle when you fuckin' ol' dude who looks like he has AIDS!"