Chapter 7

I was fast asleep until i felt my  phone vibrate. It was a text from Cameron. i looked to the side and realized he wasn't there.

From: Babe <3

~Hey bby girl I just left the house and I have a lot planned for us today. I love you. <3

*Cameron's POV*

I went out to get a few things for the day I planned for me and Nicole. I texted her one last time...

To: My baby <3

~ Be home soon.

I was on my way back home. I bought a few food items but I bought Nicole something even better. I didn't want to do anything too big so my "plans" still involve staying in the house for a little. I pulled up through the gate and onto my driveway. I took the keys out the ignition and walked to the backseat to grab the bags. I walked through the front door and into the kitchen. While I was setting the bags down I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over my shoulder and saw Nicole  walking my way in my red T-shirt and her boy shorts (underwear). It was cute because my clothes were so baggy on her tiny body. Her hair was up in a high ponytail. She made her way over to me and kissed my cheek.

Her: How's your back?

Me: Its fine. Just a few scratches.

Her: Sorry baby

Me: Its straight. It's kinda sexy to be honest

Last night was pretty intense and Shit got heated really fast. I leaned in and kissed her hard. She kissed back for a few seconds then pulled away. I loved the feeling of her lips on mine. Every time we kiss I feel like there are no worries.

Her: So what are we doing today?

Me: Idk. it's whatever you want

Her: Well I thought you had something planned

Me: I do.

"ok" is what she responded with. I knew what I had planned wasn't really anything big but I still wanted to do something sweet for her although our one month is coming up. Nicole went back up to my bedroom and shut the door. I started baking the cupcakes.....well trying. Things weren't going too well ._.

*Nicole's POV*

As I sat on the edge of the bed texting Janelle again I kept hearing pans crashing and Cameron cursing so I ran back down. I saw him standing in the kitchen by the oven with flour all over him and eggs cracked all on the floor. I looked at him a started giggling.

Cameron: It's not funnyyyyy

Me: Awe. I'm sorry baby but haha it kinda is

Cameron: Why is this so complicated? I feel like my manhood was taken away...

Me: C'mon babe I'll help you

With that, we got to work. I had Cam grab all the fresh ingredients and the cupcake tin. He sat everything on the counter.

Me: Okay now pour the mix in the bowl. Then add the oil and eggs, now you just have to mix it

Cameron: Ummm okayyy got it.

He starts mixing the batter then pours the mix into the tin. He adds it to the oven. I'm looking through the fridge to grab some water and as I turn around Cameron slaps my cheek with left over batter. I gasp and start laughing then I grab a couple eggs.

Me: Asshole!! Hahaha

Cameron: No no no no no!!!!

I threw an egg at his chest and he threw one back. I kept tossing eggs at him and he did too. I then grabbed some flour in my hands and rubbed it all through his hair. He poured sprinkles down the over sized shirt of his I was wearing. I took it off and kept on my sports bra he came behind me and slapped my back with icing. I took the chocolate syrup out the fridge a squeezed the bottle in his face then ran away into the hall by the guest bathroom. After about 20 minutes of having a food fight the oven timer went off and I took the cupcakes out and let them cool then we decorated them together. Once the baking was finished we went up to his room.

Cameron: I had a lot planned but now I'm too tired to set up all that so what do u wanna do

Me: Ummm....I guess we can go walk around the mall for a while then maybe go swimming...

Cameron: Sounds good.

Me: Can I take a shower?

Cameron: Yeah here. I had Janelle bring over some of your outfits that you had left at her house since you're bot ready to face Nash yet.

Me: Thanks baby

He hands me some of my clothes and I walk into his bathroom and start undressing. I get into the shower and let the warm water run on me. After I'm done washing my hair I step out and dry off. I put on my lacey purple underwear and matching bra. Then I put on my skinny Jeans and a black Obey lose tank top with red lettering. I then blow dry my hair and curl it with the iron. I walk out the bathroom and sit in the bed to rub some lotion on my arms. I slip on some white ankle socks and my red vans. Cameron soon walks in and I look over at him. We were in a way, matching. He had on a white obey shirt with black letters and black vans and had on gray skinny jeans. He looked so cute. He asked if I was ready to head down to the mall and I said yes. As we were about to head out the door I received a voicemail.......from Nash.

*Cameron's POV*

Nicole was on the couch listening to the voicemail. As soon as it finished tears streamed down her face. She cried onto my shoulder. What Nash did was completely stupid and wrong. Why would he do that all of a sudden? Over something so...so... I don't even know anymore. Ugh. Now we have yet another problem on our hands. This is some bullshit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this update left you hanging ;p haha I bet most of you wanna know what Nash did...what the voicemail said and what Cameron's gonna do. You'll just have to find out with my next update that I'll have up soon. Thanks :)