Chapter 6

Me and Cameron arrive to his house. I had Janelle drop us off. It's pretty late 11:45 to be exact. His parents are on a vacation for a month so it was just the two of us. He leads me up to his bedroom and I sit on the bed. He's still really sore from the fight.

Cameron: babe Imma go take a shower real quick. you can do whatever my house is your house. love you.

I nod my head and say I love him too as he walks into his bathroom. I sat on his king size bed with my back against the headboard. I started to think about my brother. It's been a few hours and he hasn't called. he probably doesn't care about me anyways. He doesn't know I'm at Cameron's but too bad. I was on kik with Janelle and Matt and Carter in a group chat. We were just talking about what happened and Matt said when they checked on Nash that he was still pretty pissed off. I heard Cameron turn off the water. I had one earphone in listening to "U" by Austin Mahone. Cameron walked out in nothing but a towel around his waist and he looked at me and smirked. He went in his dresser and pulled out a pair of black boxers then went back into the bathroom. when he came out he was still shirtless and he only had on boxers he laid on his bed right beside me. he was on his stomach with his arms supporting his head as he closed his eyes.

Me: you good baby?

Cameron: Nah. not really. my neck hurts so fucking bad.

I looked at him and smiled. His eyes were still shut so I took this opportunity to go ahead and help him. I gently straddled over his lower back. I was really light so it didn't hurt him. I then began to rub his neck from his collar bone and around. I pushed my thumbs into the back of his neck as he let out a groan.

Cameron: baby you don't have to do this...I'm fine.

Me: it's alright...I want to. just relax.

As I finish my sentence I removed my hands and started on his back. I put pressure in the middle of his back and leaned down and began kissing his neck. I kissed every spot until I found his sweet spot. I saw him grin as he kept his eyes closed. I then kissed all the way down his spine while my finger traced the crease of his back. I made my way back up to his neck then his cheek. I felt him move so I knew he was gonna turn over. I got up. He was now on his back and he pulled me on top of him. My legs on each side of him. He leaned me down to kiss me softly on the lips. I kissed back. He soon made it rough. He held the back of my neck and his tongue found its way into my mouth. He moved both hands down to my ass and he grasped it hard. He pulled me down towards his length. I could feel how hard he was through his boxers. I Broke the kiss to stand up. I stood on his right side while he still on the bed and I began to pull off my uniform top. I left on the matching bottoms but I removed my spanks and thong. I wanted to take off the skirt but I didn't because I knew he loved it. He smiled at me and pulled me back onto him. He kissed me and whispered in my ear "You forgot something" he says as he snapped my bra off then kissed me again. He then started kissing around my chest and sucking each nipple. I moaned a few times. He got up off the bed and pushed me down on it dragging me to the foot of the bed. He pulled my legs open and didn't hesitate to push his face right in. I yelled as I was caught off guard and threw my head back in pleasure. I still had my cheer skirt on so he help it up with one hand. His tongue was darting in and out of my hole and I moaned. "Ugghhhh. Yeah yeah yeah. ughhh. Fuckkk." I was in heaven right now. I pushed his head further in to me as his other hand was rubbing my clit.  I felt like I was about to cum but he pulled away just in time. He came back up and kissed me hard. I pushed him off and laid him on the bed where I was sitting he laid back with his hands behind his head and his feet on the floor. I slid off his boxers and saw his length pop up. He looked about 9 inches. I took his length in my hands and rubbed up and down as I put it in my mouth. He was looking down at me occasionally. I licked the top and started to deep throat him. I held back my gag reflects well. "ahh shhiitt" he groaned with his deep voice. I pulled him out of my mouth then climb back on top of him. He removed his hands from his head then grabbed me by my waist. He lifted my gently on his dick knowing It was gonna hurt. He pushed up slowly and it hurt like crazy. I bit my lip and he pulled my head down while resting inside me until I adjust to his size. "don't think about it" he whispered. I then began grinding on his dick while it was inside me and it felt amazing. That's when he knew I was ready. He started pushing me up and down on his dick as he went faster. I started to ride him going faster and harder each time. we were both moaning and then he pulled me off. I felt dripping wet. He stood up then leaned me forward on the bed. I was bent over with my feet on the floor and my arms on the bed to support my upper body. Cameron was standing behind me and he positioned himself at my entrance. Soon he pushed all of him in me. "Mmmm yeahh. Uhhhh uhhhh Yessss!!!" I was moaning super loud. He went faster and a hell of a lot harder to the point where the bed was hitting the wall. Shit got rough. "Yessss!!!! Oh my god ohmygodomygod. Yessss!! Cameron!!" I was practically screaming now. "Scream my name baby girl" I heard him say through his small moans. "Ughh!!! Yess!!! CAMERONNNN!!! Yeah baby fuck me!! Fuck Cameron!!" He hit my g spot multiple times and I was near my climax. "Yeah yeahyeah. Cameron I'm gonna cum im ughhh fuck!!" I yelled to him "whenever you're ready babe" and with that we both released. I laid back on top of him with my head on his chest. I could hear his beautiful heartbeat. He kissed the top of my head.

Me: Do you feel better yet babe?

Cameron: Hell yeah. Thanks

Me: Anything......*breathe* for you cam.

Cameron: God.. I love you

He then attacked me with tons of kisses as we both took a shower together then went right to bed.