Chapter 28

Time skip

*Cameron*

So 5 months have passed. The 5 months since Nicole broke up with me. I was released out of jail 3 months prior to today. It's also Nash's 19th birthday. He spent all last weekend with his family before his actual birthday and now He wants to get the Girls and guys together tonight since it's a Saturday.

Its 11am right now. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I threw on a white Shirt and sweats. I went to check my phone and see how the fans we're doing. I smiled at the first picture I saw on my tl on Twitter. It was a collage of Nash and I on his other birthdays and at m&gs. I read Happy Birthday Nash In pink.

#HaveANashtyBirthday and #Happy19thNash were both trending worldwide. He'll be happy.

I walked out and into our kitchen I saw Carter sitting at the island eating cereal.

"Bro you know you have plenty of time to finish eating. Don't choke yourself Carter."

"Morning Cam -.-"

"Hey. Nash up Yet?"

"Yes I am"

Carter and I both turned around to see Nash standing By the stairs completely dressed in a white volcum t shirt, jeans and red vans. His hair was combed.

"Happy birthday bro."

"Happy birthday man"

Carter and I both gave Nash a hug.

"So you still on for your party right? Carter and I kinda already planned a Shit load of Stuff"

"Yeah. Of course. But uh Cam I needa Talk to you."

"Uh sure?"

We walked onto the balcony.

"What's up?"

"How have you been Cameron?"

"........Good? I guess?"

"Nah like how have you reaaally been?"

"I'm Fine Nash."

"Cam you've been keeping to yourself. Staying in your room, lights Off, door closed, no radio, music, nothing. You blew Off me and the guys  a Week ago when We were gonna Go to Dave and Buster's. You're downing yourself....about Nicole."

"Yeah Fine Whatever. I don't care anymore. She's obviously given up so I should too."

"No. No you shouldn't. Look I know I was the One who didn't accept this at all in the beginning but y'all we're both happy and I like knowing that my best friend and little Sister are happy."

"Even If I don't Give up on loving Nicole, She Has Damian. They seem happy together and_"

"Damian's a nobody. He's a bitch. What She sees in him? I don't know. All I know is that y'all need each other and ima make it happen."

"And how's that?"

"Of course she'll be at my party. You will too. I'll Take it on from there."

"Nash don't_"

"Well Look at that. I Gotta go shopping. Catch you later bro"

And with that Nash left. I looked over the balcony edge and sighed. I shook my head as I walked inside. How the Hell is He gonna get me and Nicky together? I love her I truly do. I need her. I just wish She needed me.

*Nicoles POV*

"Babe?!!"

"In my room !"

I heard my boyfriend Coming up the steps. He Knocked softly on my door before Coming in. He plopped down on my bed.

"Hey baby"

"Hey."

"What you working on now?"

"My Government class"

"Damn. Boring as fuck"

"I know"

"Well I know something wayyy more fun We can do"

Damian began kissing my neck. I admit it felt good but I was ready to go there with him. His hands traveled up my thighs and rested on my hips. I grabbed his arms to stop him. I moved Over a little bit.

"Oh c'mon baby"

"Stop Damian"

"You're stressing just chill"

He reach inside my shorts and I pushed him Off.

"Stop!!"

"Okokok."

I got Off my bed and began walking to my bathroom. Damian grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I'm sorry Nicky. Honest."

"It's....it's Fine."

He stood up and kissed me quick on the lips. Ugh. I Miss Cameron's lips...Wait. No. No I do not. I like Damian and just Damian. Cameron is long gone and He probably doesn't care.

AT NASH'S PARTY

*Cameron's POV*

We were currently at the fair. Nash Thought it was gonna be at our place but Carter and I planned this all-out to have the oc fair open to Only invites. I was walking with Nash past the biggest Ferris wheel.

"My sister's here"

"I know that"

"Good so what I was thinking was we'd get a few people to go on a rollercoaster Then_"

"Hey Nash"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Hey Nicky.......Damian."

"Aye bro"

There She was. There He was. Her newest little asshole. I felt my face heat up with anger. I groaned. I patted Nash on the back and whispered to him.

"That's for trying. I'll be at the House. Happy birthday bro"

"Cam....."

"Ill see you later man."

I began to Walk away. I got in my car and punched my steering wheel.

"FUCK!" 

I yelled and yelled. Soon a tear actually managed to slip out.

My passenger seat door opened to Let in Taylor.

"Bro are you crying"

"Yes! Yes I Fucking am!!"

"Yooo calm down cameron just breathe and Talk"

"I Fucking love this girl and She can't get it through her Fucking head!!. I lost a big part of me and it Fucking sucks. I can't do this Shit any more Taylor!."

"Cam. Take a breath bruh. Slow it down a bit. We all know you love her. Jacob, Nash, me, Carter, Shawn, Lauren everyone. Nicole is stubborn We all know that too. She loves you. I know this because she's Only everything Said it to you. I have Yet to hear those words be Said to Damian. She'll Come through. If not now Then sometime later. Just chill and go do you."

"Thanks Tay. I appreciate this... a Lot. I'm just gonna go home and think. Y'all have fun."

"Ya sure?"

"Yeah. I'm Fine."

"Ight man. "

He got out and closed the door. I began driving home. I just feel like giving up. Not just on Nicole but everything. Life itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS IS LATE AND SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LAME BUT IT'LL GET BETTER. PROMISE.

SCHOOL GOT ME BEAT!!

COMMENT ♥
VOTE.♥