Chapter 8

*Nicole's POV*

I hung up the phone as soon as the voicemail from Nash ended.  I been crying on Cameron's shoulder for about 30 seconds then I stood up and let out all the thoughts that were running through my head at that moment.

"How could he just up and leave me!!!! He was suppose to be here to protect me and actually be a big brother. I moved with him because I wanted to be able to be with him all the time. But instead he chooses to leave me alone and over something so little.!!!!!!!!! I just......  UGHHHH I HATE HIM!!!!!!"

*Cameron's POV*

She got sooo pissed and started yelling. Right after she slowed down she began to cry again and I embraced her in a hug. I tried to calm her down as best as I could.

Me: baby girl don't say that...you love him that's your brother...he has the same blood.

Her: I thought he actually loved me and cared for me as his sister but he...he....just left me alone.

Cameron: Babe I know Nash may have left but you'll never be alone. I can promise that. You have Carter, Matt, Mahogany, Shawn the rest of the boys but mostly........you'll always have me. I love you baby.

Her: I love you too cam. What if he doesn't come back.

Cameron: I'm sure he will. He's your brother and he loves you. Like he said. He just needed to get away from everything right now.

*Your POV*

".......He just needed to get away from everything right now." and with that Cameron Kissed me and hugged me tightly. He always make me feel amazing. He actually cares. I'm just so fucking pissed and sad that Nash would go that far away from me to "get a break" like...he went to FLORIDA!!!!  We live in damn California!!!  He's not just out of town. He's out of state like what the hell? I don't even know if I mean what I said by I hate my brother. Just....ugh I can't.

Cameron: Babe...babe?

Me: Oh... Yeah?

Cameron: I really think we should still go out and do something or whatever. I don't want you spending your time like this.

Me: Uh....Sure...It might help get this off my mind

Who am I kidding? I'm not gonna stop thinking about my brother. I just need to get some air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while. I know. This is a short chapter but I've been pretty busy lately. Thanks to everyone who followed me, voted, and reads this story it truly means a lot ❤