Chapter 18

"Uh Yeah but I don't have any-" I was cut off by another familiar voice "Shoes?"

I turned around slowly on my heels and gasped at the tall, blue eyed teen boy before me. The one who it seems I hadn't seen in ages.

"Nash." I began tearing up.

"Hey. I-i um... Bought you these. You kinda Need them so..."

"Why? Nash..."

"Nicole please I don't think w-"

"No! I CAME ALL THE WAY OUT TO FLORIDA TO FIND YOU, TO KNOW YOU'RE OKAY. LOOK WHERE THAT GOT ME NASH! IN A HOSPITAL AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!! I deserve an answer...now."

"Y-you're right. Look. I want to start off by saying sorry. I made a dumb mistake. It was just that.... everything that was Going through my head, the moment I was Told about....you guys I wasn't thinking straight. I was a douche bag I know. I never meant for... ANY of this to happen."

"But ya know...You blew up for no reason. Yeah. Maybe Cam and I hid us from you but, we didn't technically lie, it just never slipped up. It's not like you walked in on us having sex or something."

"I know. I was just being dumb and over thinking things and...and it got to me."

"It was just crazy... crazy to think my brother...my own brother w-would leave me...and Nothing else but a voicemail was left behind. I thought you actually loved me Nash. What happened to "You're my sister, I'll always be here for you...I love you."

I sighed and looked at my sock covered feet. At this point the boys walked out the room leaving just my broth-.... Nash and I. It's hard considering him an actual brother to be honest.

"What? You think I don't love you? The whole time I was down here the only thing I Kept Saying to myself was Please let Nicole be okay. I knew I made a mistake the minute I got here."

I felt him pull me into a hug. My head on his chest and his arms around my neck. I Kept my hands to my side, hesitant to hug back. His voice got softer and I could hear him choke back, holding in tears.

"Nic. You're my sister. Our age may not be too far apart but you're still my baby sister. Don't Ever think I don't love you. I love you no matter what happens. You're one of my main priorities. I will do all I can to be back in my spot as you're big brother."

Those were the exact words I needed to hear from him. I love you. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just Broke down.

Tears of mixed emotions. He rocked us side to side, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm so so so sorry Nic. I hate that this happened to you, I hate feeling...knowing that It's my fault. I'm sorry."

"I love you."

He kissed my fore head and pulled out of the hug. He reached over and handed me the shoebox. I smiled and slid on the shoes. The boys walked back in the room slowly.

"Y'all alright?" Taylor asked. I chuckled and nodded. "Oh thank God. I um. I don't like awkward situations" Carter stated. We all laughed.

Cameron came to my side and wrapped an arm around me. The guys were fixing up the room for me.

"I'm so glad you're okay. But are you and Nash..."

"We're Fine Cam. Settled everything. I just really wanna go home"

With that he chuckled and leaned down. He placed his soft lips on mine, kissing me gently. I felt him smile through it.

"Eh hem" Nash cleared his throat and it went silent.

"We may have to smooth out some things if you're gonna date my sister and we're gonna live together bro."

I smiled and Nash Bro hugged Cameron.

"So who's ready to go? I Need food." I laughed out.

"Oh shit Yeah. Tay you Better speed down these roads before we Miss the flight." Nash blurted out.

"Ain't any Other way to drive man"

We all began speed walking out of the hospital room, picking up my medicine and then storming out to the car.

Everyone piled in. Taylor driving, Cameron in front, And me in the back between Nash and Carter.

The ride to the airport was...Interesting. I caught up with Nash and so did the guys. We mainly laughed the whole way.

He's here. Nash is here. My brother is here. That's all I Need right now. I felt Taylor pick up his speed. Man I wanna get out of this car.

At least I was enjoying Going over magcon and family memories with the boys.

"And then the time Carter decided to go around to everyone in the lobby and y-"

SCREEEECH! BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Was Going To Post And Write Two Chapters But I Got Busy Earlier And Right Now It's 3am And I Have To Pee (thought I'd let ya know) K. Byee Omg... ✌❤
Comment
Vote