Chapter 23

*Carter's POV*

Mannn. What the hell Did I just do? I fucked up... Big time.

"I-i I am sooo sorry Nicole.  I just di-"

"Its... fine. Carter. Just... I dunno" I sighed and slid down in my bed. I relaxed my head on the pillow when I soon felt the bed lift up a bit. I hesitated but managed to Speak

"C-can you please stay Carter?"

"Is that what you want?"

"...Yeah"

"Okay then."

I watched as Carter walked over to my purple futon near my window. Before he took a seat I gestured him over to the bed.

He Gave a slight smile and laid behind me on my bed. We were back to back at first but then I turned over to have him face me.

"Carter?"

"Yeah Nicky?"

He turned over to Meet my eyes. I blushed a little.

"I Miss Cameron."

I let a tear roll down my cheek and he pulled me into his chest. I relaxed a bit as he rested his chin on my head.

"We all do nic."

"I love him"

"I know. I'm sorry."

I felt Carter rub his thumb up and down the middle of my back. I slowly drifted off into a somewhat comfortable sleep.

*Carter's POV*

After Nicole fell asleep, I soon Did also. Nicole is a heavy sleeper but I'm not so I heard the bedroom door open for about 10 seconds and then slam shut.

I gently slid out Nicole's bed, careful not to wake her up. I opened the door and walked out as I approached the stairs I heard harsh whispering. Nash and...... I don't really know. It kinda sounded like Tay at first.

"I know what the fuck I saw Nash" ??? said in a whispered yell.

"Cam. I doubt they Did anything."

I was taken back. I walked down the stairs all the way and made my way into the kitchen. I stood there as I saw Nash leaned over the island and Cameron leaned back against the counter top.

They Both turned to look at me.

"Hey Cam." I spoke up.

"Damn. I thought you were busy sleeping with my girlfriend."

"Cameron. Bro its-"

"Not even like that. Man that's BULLSHIT!"

"Bro Nicole's fucking sleeping"

"SO FUCKING WHAT??!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYBODY ANYMORE!! I TRY SO FUCKING HARD TO PLEASE EVERYBODY BUT IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY FRIENDS, NOT FOR NICOLE!"

"Yo you know Damn Well thats not true!" Nash stood up straight.

"HOW??! IF MY FRIENDS, MY BEST FRIENDS CAN'T RESPECT ME AND NEITHER CAN MY GIRLFRIEND APPARENTLY I'M NO WHERE NEAR AS PER-"

"C-cameron?"

"Haha look. You must have woke up because homeboy here wasn't all up on you right?!"

"W-what are you...huh?"

"Cameron stop!" Nash yelled. His voice deeper than normal.

"WHY? OH WAIT I'M ALWAYS THE ONE IN THE WRONG WHEN I DON'T EVEN DO SHIT RIGHT?!"

"Cameron calm down...please"

"I GAVE YOU ALL MY FUCKING LOVE NICOLE!!! I WAS..... I was in a damn coma and you decide to sleep with Carter. You don't fucking care. About me....ABOUT US!"

"Cam yes I do don't even say that."

"I'M DONE NICOLE!! FUCKING DONE! WITH ALL OF YOU!"

*Nicole's POV*

Cameron was yelling and screaming and freaking out. Nash and Carter were holding him back and trying to explain but he just wouldn't Stop.

I was getting scared. I Called Taylor as soon as I spotted the guys arguing. He ran through the door and looked at me in the corner by the stairs crying my eyes out.

He ran to me and held me.

"It's alright..shhh. Everything is gonna be alright Nicky."

He held my head onto his chest. I looked up at the top of the stairs as I saw Lauren and Janelle standing there worried. They saw me staring so they Both jetted down to me.

They hugged me as Tay went over to Cameron trying to calm him down. They finally were able to have him calm down and Take him outside. He Gave me a glare before he walked out with the guys.

Once the door shut I broke down. I slid my back down the wall and brought my knees up to my chest. The girls were comforting me while crying also.

After about 10 Minutes the girls and I were calm and laying on the couches. Silent. Until Taylor ran in the house. He was out of breath.

"The neighbors Called the cops for the disruption... Cam got arrested."

I instantly shot up and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol HERE'S YOUR UPDATE GUYS. I'VE BEEN BUSY SORRYYY. ENJOY

COMMENT❤

VOTE❤