Chapter 33

*Nicole*

"Hello?"

"Hey... Damian um... Do you think you can Come over?"

"Uh right now?"

"Yeah."

"Well im kinda in the uh middle of something."

"Ok well this is super important and i need to talk to you"

"You can stop by over here in about an hour or so. Dont have my car today."

"Fine"

I hung up the phone. I knew something was up so i decided not to wait an hour. I took off heading to his house and got there in about 15 minutes.

I walked up to his front door and knocked. Nobody answered. I knocked again and finally it opened...but it wasnt by Damian. Some girl opened the door wearing his Chicago Bulls sweatshirt and some short ass shorts.

She looked at me with a baffled stare and i returned.

"Uh who are you? And why exactly are you in Damian's house wearing his clothes?"

"Im his girlfriend. You know. Dating."

"Oh are you now?"

Before i got to say anything else Damian walked up to the door. He looked at me and took in a sharp breath.

"Youre such a dick"

"Nicky I-"

"No Damian! Just stop"

He ran out the house and grabbed me by my waist.

"Let me go Damian im done."

"Done? Nicole she means nothing to me!"

The girl walked down and pushed Damian.

"I mean nothing? Really? So this whole fucking time you lied. To my face?!"

"Yeah you mean completely nothing to me Katie!"

"Nicole please. I love you."

"If you love me you would have never cheated. You're a piece of shit Damian!"

"Nicky. Katie was an ex of mine. She means nothing to me. I dont love her. She has no place in my heart."

"Really? Funny because now im an ex of yours too. I dont even know her but you treated both of us like shit. I feel bad for the next girl that comes into your life."

With that i stormed to my car and drove off. I didnt cry. I didnt tear up. Was i hurt? Kinda. But in all honesty...Damian meant way less to me than Cameron. Deep down i still fucking love Cam.

I think about the fact that he left because of me. He may say it wasnt because of me but i know it is. I know him. I pulled up to the boys' house. I hesitated to get out of the car. I finally managed to make my way up to the door and knock.

Nash answered it. He looked at me before stepping all the way out closing the door behind him.

"Whats up?"

"Nash. I-i know i fucked up. I-im sorry. I put a boy before my family and friends and im...im sorry"

Right then i just broke down into tears.

"I dont want you guys to hate me. I love you guys. Even cameron. I-i just-"

Nash pulled me into a huge hug. I huged him back. I cried into his chest. This is what i missed. I missed my brother.

"Nicky. Its ok. We could never hate you. Ever. Ok? I love you so much. Im just here to protect you and make sure youre happy. Thats all i want is for the people around me to be happy. Never will i ever hate you Nicole. Was i mad at you. Yeah but i still love you"

He hugged me tighter then let go.

"Are the boys in there?"

Nash smirked and banged on the door. I heard a bunch of noise from inside and a few "ows!" Nash chuckled.

"The girls are too."

We walked inside seeing everyone trying to pull off like they weren't listening. I was greeted by a hug from Taylor.

"You know i love you right? You're like a sister to me. This is a big ass family Nic. Thats not gonna change."

"I love you too Tay."

Everyone else all hugged me and we all talked and i told them about damian. They felt bad but i told them not to. Then we got to the subject of Cameron

"I can call him."

Carter offered and everyone agreed. He dialed Cam's number putting it on speaker.

"Whats up bro?"

"How you holding up Cam?"

"Im pretty good. Getting life together ya know? Miss yall though."

"We miss you too bro. So you remember the whole blow out that went down with Nicole?"

"Uh yeah"

"Everything is fine now man."

"Thats good. For you guys i guess"

"So uh...what about you. She loves you Cam."

"She has a boyfriend who is obviously better than me"

"He fucked her over. She went to go break up with him after uh seeing Hayes and Skylynn and caught him cheating"

"Damn. I dunno bro. Im just over it. You know. Tired of feeling like shit. Ive been through a lot with that girl."

I sighed and Taylor and Lauren comforted me.

"I got you man. But um i'll see you in a few months."

"Actually you might see me a lot sooner"

"How much sooner?"

"Like. Tomorrow."

"Oh shit for real?"

"Yeah. Im in the bay area at a hotel. Just got here last night but ima be back in LA tomorrow."

"Yo thats awesome."

The conversation ended after everyone said bye to Cam. I was still keeping in mind what he said. I miss him. I really fucking do. The girls left but i stayed. I was talking to Nash.

"Nash do you think you can text Cam for me?"

"About?"

"I wanna go see him. I dont wanna wait til tomorrow because it'll make it awkward and he'll purposely talk to you guys and not me."

"So you want to know what hotel he's at?"

"Yeah."

He already Knew what hotel he was at because he talked to cameron when he got there. He told me and gave me directions in my phone. I got in my car and drove up there

Traffic was a bitch. After a long ass drive i got to the hotel. I walked into the lobby and to the front desk.

"Hi how may i help you?"

"Room 655E?"

"Take the elevator to the 5th floor and its on the left."

"Thank you"

I did what she said and just as i approached the room the door opened. I stood there as Cameron walked out and stopped dead in his tracks and made eye contact. He didnt look happy.

*****************************************

Oh Em Gee. Sorry i dont update as much as i should but hey...i gave you guys two chapters at once ❤