Chapter 11

"So she just up and left? All she left was a note?" Carter asked me. After I called him he came straight over. I explained what happened to him and he agreed to help me of course. "Basically. We had the conversation last night about her wanting to go to Florida and I told her about everything we were both in the middle of down here. She fell asleep after that. At least I thought she did." I explained to him. He sighed and stood you from the couch walking to my fridge to grab a water. "So the plan we just discussed was for me and you to head up to Miami and try to find her. Although we have no track of where she is in Miami." Carter told me. I hopped on the kitchen counter and ran my hands through my hair. "I don't even know man. I'm just worried that something will happen to her. I know She's stay at a friend's place and all but still. Anything can happen." I had a lot going through my head right now. Carter had a point. Miami has more than one place that Nicole could be at. How did she expect she'd find Nash? I'm in the same position she was in when Nash left.

"I love her too. We were all like a huge family and I don't want to lose a family member. I'll do whatever it takes to find her." Carter placed his hand on my shoulder and patted my back. "So what about the guys?" I asked. "Um. Well Matt and Shawn are meeting up with Sam and Jc to discuss things about Vidcon and then Jacob is working on his music the rest of this week and....well Taylor was supposed to help with something for the Magcon tour too but he said it got held back... I don't know. Wanna call him?" Carter asked me as we walked over to the living room he pulled out his phone and dialed Taylor's number.

Taylor: Hello?

Carter: Hey bro um I'm over at Cam's place and we kinda need help.

Taylor: Y'all want me to head up there?

Me: Yeah that'd be great.

Taylor: See y'all in a few.

Me: Aight bro.

Carter: Bye.

With that, Carter hung up his phone and we kicked back waiting for Taylor. "You think Taylor will be good to fly to Florida with us?" I questioned. Carter kept his eyes on his Twitter news feed and replied "Yeah of course. He loves Nicole  just as much as everyone else." I nodded and then the doorbell rang.

************************************

"Alright I'm down bro" Taylor assured me. Carter and I finished explaining the situation and Taylor was kinda in a panic at first.

Me: So when would it be best to fly up?

Taylor: Well we obviously can't go up there now and tomorrow's Wednesday so we gotta head over to the O2L house remember?

Me: What about Friday then? I totally forgot that Thursday I have a photoshoot again for Vanity Teen.

Carter: We'll go up to the airport first thing Friday morning.

After this long conversation about Nicole. We met up with the guys to let them know what was going on with me and the other two just so they'll know a few days prior. Throughout parts in the day I'd call Nic, hoping she'd answer. Nothing. I hope She's okay and doesn't think I don't care. She's really all I can think about right now.

************************************

THERE IS MY LOVELY CHAPTER 11. SORRY IF IT'S REALLY SHORT. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE FIRST THING I'N THE MORNING. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS AND VOTE! THANKS xoxo