Chapter 25

*Nash's POV*

It's been a month now. Cam still locked up, fans freaking out everywhere, questions after questions after questions And It gets overwhelming. The fans care about us And Cam And They show That by how much They worry.

We're all On our way To visit Cameron again. Well....almost all Of us. Nicole still won't Come. She says It's hard To see him In There. To be honest It's hard For all Of us But At least we've given Some time To show We still love him.

We've done everything We could To break bail For him But It's gotten higher every week. Every time the police found a new statement On his record. They posted him under assault On an officer And battery. For What? They Don't say. His bail Is now At 7,500.

On The other hand tomorrow which is saturday we're holding a meet and greet and after party and all money Is going right To his bail.

The guys, Mahogany, Janelle and I Have all pulled Up To visit Cam. We walked into The building and saw his parole officer.

"Nash. You guys here For Cameron huh?" He asked. We shook hands.

"Yeah. How's He holding up?"

"Pretty well. We moved him into a single cell So He won't Have To deal With another criminal and he's pretty respectful. Just has To rely On You guys To Get him out before his first court date In 3 Days"

"Yeah We Know. We're dealing With That."

"Alright well I'll take y'all Back right now."

With That Officer Nelson led us To see cam...

I sat down first as everyone else gathered around Me. I saw an officer lead Cameron To The window. He took a seat In front Of Me and let The officer release him from The cuffs.

I picked Up The phone and So Did He.

"Hey man"

"Hey You guys."

"How ya holding up?"

"Been wayyy better than this. I Got myself In This though So...there's no One To blame."

"Cam... we're doing everything We can To Get ya out....It's Just-"

"Not easy. I Know. And I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault bro"

".......s-she still.... still doesn't want anything To Do With Me huh?"

"Man. It's not Like That. She loves you she-"

"SHE HATES ME BRO! .....*sigh* and I Don't blame Her. She hates me... I Know It. She won't Even visit Just once."

"She's Just been really upset Cameron. Seeing You Like This isn't What She needs right now. She cried every night... She misses you. We all Do. Give It time cam. You'll see her soon. I promise."

"I love You guys. I really Do."

"DALLAS" The sheriff yelled.

"Tell Nicole I love Her too"

"Love You cam!!! Love ya man!!!" Everyone yelled through The phone. The both Of us hung up and I stood With The crew as We watched cam be led Back To The Shit hole.

AT HOME

*Nicole's POV*

I heard the cars pull up. I'm guessing Everyone Was back from seeing Cameron. I stayed behind as usual But This time Lauren stayed With Me. I heard a knock On The door So I Got up and ran towards It. I opened It to reveal Everyone.

They all walked inside and I shut The door behind Me. I followed Nash into My kitchen as everybody else gathered In The living Room.

"So......" I begam

"He thinks You hate him"

"B-but I dont... w-hat?"

"I Know That. He doesn't. Nicole we've visited him For So far 10 days For as long as he's been In there. We told him We loved him But you've never managed To Do The same. Look....I don't mean To Give You Some huge lecture But If You love him Then You need To speak up...We can't Do It For You."

"I Know...I messed everything up"

"He Said He loves You....He Almost cried For You"

I sighed loudly and gave Nash a hug. He kissed The top of My head and hugged Back. I Let Go Of him and We both walked out Of The kitchen. I heard Everyone talking about The meet and greet tomorrow. I kinda zoned them all out.

If....When We Get Cameron out..... I hope He knows How much I love him. There Is not One inch Of hate In My body towards him. He's so sweet and.... he's Just....he's Cameron. I love him. With all My heart.

I Just hope I didn't fuck up... us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS BEEN A LITTLE LONG BUT I'M STILL UPDATING. SCHOOL WORK, COLLEGE FIELD TRIPS....THEY GET IN THE WAY
COMMENT❤
VOTE❤