Chapter 14

Quick: A/N .... Please Don't Inbox Me Asking Me To Cut Out Taylor And Carter And Add Other People. I Understand There was Some Terrible Drama Going On About The Boys But When I Began This Story Everything Was Fine. It's Too Late To Make Those Changes. If You Don't Like It, I'm Sorry But Just Don't Read.

*Cameron's POV*

The three of us were in the rental car (black escalade). Taylor was driving. I sat panicky in the front seat. We had been driving for a good 55 minutes now. Neighborhoods were disappearing, trees were going deeper and deeper into a path, and shadows were getting darker. I can actually admit...I was fucking scared. "Bro! You needa keep track of where that thing is leading us!!" Taylor snapped. "Yeah I know that Taylor! Shit calm down I'm looking at it!" I said in a loud tone. "Okay well I'm trying to find Nicole before something bad happens to her." He replied. I zoned him out after a while. By now there were no more houses, sidewalks, or people night crawling. Just a road, trees, and a few street lights. "I never even knew this part of Miami existed." Carter stated. 'Beep beep beep beep..." I glanced down at her phone and saw a picture pop up on the track thing. It was a house. And old house. It was dirty and pretty small. "Cam.  What's up" Carter asked. I looked in front of where Taylor stopped driving at. I took a good look at the area before holding up the picture on the phone and comparing them. "She couldn't really be here. Could she?" I said. "Ain't she say she was staying with a friend out here?" Carter now looking directly in front of us at the old house that matches the picture on the map. "There's only one way to find out." Taylor sighed. We all opened our doors shutting and locking them once we stepped out.  Never, have I ever thought I'd be in a situation like this. We're just simple guys doing what teens do and now we're out looking for basically a runaway aka my first love. We all walked to the front of the rental and took a good look at our surroundings before walking closer towards the house. Carter used the flashlight on his phone to help with our sight. We stepped up time the front door. Taylor took a breath and reached for the handle. Locked. I walked to the window on the right side of the door and gave it a couple strong pushes. Stuck. Damn it. I stepped back and walked to the back yard, The Boys following behind. Carter started making his way towards a medium sized shed. It had a small lock on it. "Cam give me your house key" Carter demanded. I didn't hesitate to hand it too him. He stuck the key in the lock and bent it forward while tugging the lock and then we heard a click and the bolt fell off. How the hell did he...never mind. I moved closer to the door of the she'd and opened it. It wasn't a very strong door hence the reason for a bolt lock I guess. It was a decent size so there was a good amount of space to move. I walked in, Carter next to me holding the light and Taylor looking around. I looked over to my left and saw a bag. Book bag. I also saw a red sweater. I picked up the sweater and held it up with Carter showing the light over it. It was a size for a petite body. Like my baby. "Do you think she may have been staying here?" I asked out loud. "I don't think she'd ever come out to a place like this...I wouldn't even come to this shit." Taylor shrugged. We continued looking in the corners for any other things of hers. After scoping out a few more things we walked back to the car. I drove this time. Carter sat in front. "Now where?" Carter asked looking over to me. "I don't know idiot. You have the phone." I replied. "Oh True." he said with a slight smirk as he glances down at the phone. "Uhh It's not beeping anymore." He continued. I pulled over to the side. We were Almost on the main road now. I took my hands off the wheel and placed them behind my head. "Then now we Wait." I sighed. I turned the radio on and Love Robbery by Kalin & Myles was on again. This song honestly reminds me of her...the lyrics and the fact that she could never stop playing it. "So... what do we know?" Taylor asked. "That Nicole was at that house or....shed at some point." Carter answered. Then the beeping began. "Keep driving straight then make a left." Carter directed. I pulled out onto the road again and began driving. We got further and further down the street. I took a left onto the main road. Not one car was in sight. I looked at the time. Damn It's already 1:00 am. I began speeding a little quicker until I slammed hard on the brakes Almost hitting a pedestrian in the road. I stayed in my position then jumped out the car to check on the person. I walked to the front of the car and turned them to face me. "Are you o-" They guy took off his glasses and hoodie. I took a deep breath and my eyes scanned over the sight in front of me. "Nash."

SORRY ITS SHORT AND TOOK A WHILE FOR THIS ACTUAL UPDATE, BUT IT'S HERE NOW SO ENJOY

COMMENT

VOTE ❤