Chapter 2

The pep rally had just begun and we're in the bleachers in the auditorium. I sat at the very top against the wall. Janelle was to my right, Cameron to my left, Nash next to Cameron and Carter and Matt in front of Me. We were talking in between the guess speakers. Soon the lights shut off completely and a few screams were let out. All I  heard were murmurs from everyone in the gym. One of the administrators then got on the mic and said to keep calm for now and they'd try to have the lights back up soon. Meanwhile it's dark and the only lights around are from people's phones. As I'm sitting here on my  phone I feel a hand creep up on my left thigh. I pause a little knowing that it's Cameron then I move his hand off. I look up at him and he winks at me. I rolled my eyes and look away. Janelle tapped me on the shoulder.

Janelle: I'm so fucking bored!!

Me: Ik me too. We've been sitting here for like 20 minutes.

Janelle: Let's just leave...

Me: And go where? 

Janelle: Idk.....

Me: I guess we can go to my house and meet up with the guys later for Carter's party. 

We both agree on that and tell the guys where we'll be at.

Me: Nash, me and Janelle are gonna sneak off campus and go to our house. 

Nash: Umm, Alright. I'll text you if we go anywhere.

Me: K. C'mon Nelly (janelle).

Cameron: Can i come (;?

Me/Nash: Nope

Me and Janelle walk past everyone down the stairs of the bleachers. I then get stopped by one of the teachers but I quickly tell her that we were just going to the bathroom. She excuses us and Janelle and I both run out to the student parking lot. We get into the car and take off. Janelle plugs in her iPod to the car speakers and plays 'Mmm Yeah' by Austin Mahone. We listen to the song, singing and dancing. The song ends after the 3rd time we've  played it. I pulled up into my drive way and parked the car. We get out and walk up the steps to the front door. I unlock it and we go inside. Right away the two of us walk upstairs to my bedroom and sit on the bed.

Janelle: So....Cameron.

Me: ........What about him?

Janelle: What's up with the two of you huh?

Me: What do you mean? I don't like him like that...

Janelle: Nicky, You're my best friend. I know when you're crushing on someone and Cameron is that someone. Plus i saw him at the pep rally.

Me: Fine. Maybe i like him. Maybe i don't. But it doesn't even matter because he's Nash's friend and he's been around for a long time. It'll be weird and fuck things up between them.

Janelle: I don't know. But i'd say give him and you a chance and Nash will just have to face it.

Me: *sigh*..... 

I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and it's a text from Nash.

From "Brotherrr"

~ Hey. I'm over at Carter's house helping set up for the party. Cam and the guys are at their places so get dressed and be ready before i get home k?

To "Brotherrr"

~ Kk :D

I tell Janelle and she has her mom pick her up to take her home so she can get ready. I was alone at my house until I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly run downstairs and open the door. Next thing I know Cameron is standing at the front.