Chapter 4

It's been 3 weeks since Cam and I started dating and tonight he decided he wants to take me out on a cute yet casual date. Because of the fact that Nash doesn't know about us yet I have to use Janelle's help for an excuse for going out. I told Nash that I was going to hang with Janelle for a few hours. I was now sitting in my room waiting for Cameron's call. I took a shower and was all ready dressed. I had on some long black leggings, a plain white shirt, red vans, and a red beanie with my hair perfectly straight. I was just about to call Cam when my phone rang...

Me: Hey.

Cameron: Hey baby. I'm right by the park's gate. I'll Meet you half way. Be careful.......Love you

Me: Okay. I love you too.

Ugh! The feeling i get when we say Love you to each other. I truly do love him though. I hung up the phone and pulled it off the charger right before going downstairs. Lucky for me it was on 99%. I walked out into the living room to see Nash sitting on the couch editing a new Q&A video he made with Cameron. I walked up to him and told him I was going to meet up with Nelly at the park. He understood and gave me a hug.

Nash: Just be careful please

Me: I will...Promise.

Nash has always been a kind protective brother and that shows how much he loves me. Which makes keeping this from him even harder... I walked out the door and started walking down towards the park. It was just getting dark and the street lights in the neighborhood were turning on. I glance up quickly from my phone as a car pulls up in front of me. "Ready?" I nod and smile as Cameron reaches over to open my door. I sit down and put my seatbelt on. Cameron drives off slowly then speeds up.

Me: So where we going?

Cameron: I was thinking we get some ice cream and just take a walk on the beach.

Me: Sounds great babe

Cam pulls up in a parking lot. He turns off his car and gets out quickly. He walks over to my side and opens the door. I grab his hand as he holds it out to me. Behind him he closes the car and locks the car. Our fingers remain intertwined with each other as we walk up onto the boardwalk and into the ice cream shop. We both order a small bowl and topped our flavors with whatever. Cameron paid. He held his bowl in one hand and had his other arm across my shoulders. We walked down the steps of the boardwalk and stepped into the sand on the beach. we walked to the far bench as we talked.

Cameron: So you have your cheer finals tomorrow...

Me: Yeah...and you already know what else...

Cameron: I know.

Me: it's like I'm worried but I'm confident about telling him at the same time. I just don't want anything to change with you and my brother or with us and it's like I'm just______.....

Before I could end my sentence or catch my breath Cameron kissed me passionately on the lips. I loved how his soft lips connected perfectly with mine.

Cameron: Look at me...everything is gonna be fine don't stress too much. Just focus on your competition tomorrow and remember that whatever happens imma be there because you're mine and only mine <3 I love you Nicole.

Me: I love you too.

Cameron sits on the bench and pulls me next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder gently as we figure out how tomorrow will end up. As long as I'm with Cameron I feel like all my stress is gone.