Chapter 13

*Cameron's POV*

"Cameron. Cam. Baby get up." I heard a familiar soft voice whisper. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I rolled over on my back just to be met by the sweet gorgeous face of my baby. Wait. "Nicole?! Baby Oh my God." I quickly jumped up and embraced her into a hug. "Baby I'm so Sorry" she said between sniffles. I lifted her head up to look at me. "Don't be Sorry. I should have been with you in the first place. Just promise me You'll never leave like that again" I whispered to her. I slowly wiped away her tears with my thumbs and kissed her lips sweetly. It was weird. I usually get this funny feeling in my stomach when I kiss her. But I didn't. "CAMERON!!!" I quickly jumped out of my sleep to find Carter and Taylor standing in front of me. What? "W-where's Nic?" I asked overly confused. "Uh we kinda still gotta go to Florida to find her?" Carter replied as it was the most obvious thing ever. "Exactly. Now wake your ass up bro and c'mon" Taylor rushed me. She's not really here. That's why I couldn't feel her kiss. Or her tears. It was a dream and She really might be in need of help.

*Carter's POV (yaaasss)*

Tay and I had finally woken up Cameron. It wasn't easy but it was kinda fun. 3,2,1...... "CARTER!!" Cameron yelled from his upstairs bathroom. He stood at the top of the stairs looking down at me and Taylor. "Really bro?" Cameron asked while trying to get the blue silly string out of his hair that Taylor did. He was also using a rag to scrub off the dick I drew on his forehead. "Guys. I don't have time for this." He yelled running back into his bathroom. "Then hurry up dick head! Were gonna miss our plane." Taylor yelled. I laughed loudly and grabbed a snack and water out of Cameron's pantry. "So have y'all figured out what the purpose behind Nicky's phone was?" I asked. The Boys told me that her phone was left in a package on Cam's doorstep but they don't know why. "Nah. Like it was just there. No message. No nothing." Taylor explained. "I feel like all of..... THIS, has gotten way outta hand" he continued. We then heard Cameron make his way downstairs with his bags. I helped carry his bags out the house as Taylor set them in the back of his black Range Rover. Cameron locked up his house then we piled into Tay's car and took off Cameron in the front, Tay driving and myself in the middle of the back. "You brought the iPhone?" I asked Cam looking at the phone in his hands. "Well yeah. There has to be a reason for it being sent here." he answered. I nodded. And looked back down to my phone as Taylor turned up his radio. We later got to the airport. We  walked up to the desk so I could  buy our plane tickets. "Yeah I have 3 first class tickets to Miami Florida under the name of Carter Reynolds." I said nicely. "Of course. I will need your proof of identification." The woman said. I took out my driver's license and handed it to her. She scanned it then handed it back along with the tickets. I gave the Boys the tickets that had their names on it. "We're flight 167 plane B."Taylor said as we walked to take a seat. After 40 minutes of waiting they announced something. "We are Sorry to say that Flight 167 Miami will be delayed for another hour or so due to weather changes in mid Florida." I sighed loudly and Taylor groaned. "What the fuck? We don't have time to waste" Cameron said.

*Skip Plane Ride*

*Cameron's POV*

We had finally gotten to Florida after a 2 hour delay and a 6 hour flight. We picked up the rental car then drove to the hotel that I paid for. We were all showering and changing so we could get settled in and talk over what to do. I was the last one taking a shower and I just finished. I changed into a black obey muscle tank, dark skinny jeans and red vans. I sat on the edge of the bed but as I was about to speak I heard a noise. A loud beep. 'Beep.......beep.......beep' it kept going and going and the guys and I tried to find it. Taylor lifted up his bookbag a picked up Nicole's  iPhone. He looked at the screen and grabbed me and Carter's attention. I looked at the screen also. It showed a map Miami. A small red dot appeared right by South beach. "what the hell is this?" Carter asked in a worried tone. I shrugged. "I don't know. But I have a feeling it's gonna lead us to where we needa get to" I said. Taylor looked at me and sighed. "We need to leave now because Nicole is most likely in danger and if she ends up hurt....we're raising hell" He finished his sentence and we grabbed our necessities and headed out the door. Whatever this is, better lead me to my baby girl.

************************************

SORRY CHAPTER 12 WAS PRETTY SHORT. AND SORRY THIS IS PRETTY SHORT AS WELL.. I ALWAYS END UP HAVING TO LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING. THANKS FOR READING. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOMETIME BETWEEN THIS WEEK AND NEXT.

COMMENT❤❤❤❤

VOTE