Chapter 26

*Nicole's POV*

Well it's Friday. Today we're all getting ready At mine and the girls' place so We Can all just leave together. I Was In my On suite with Lauren getting ready. Me, Lauren, Janelle and I decided To match.

(Lauren: Ripped Black high waisted shorts, white crop top, white converse)

(Janelle: Black jean shorts, white muscle tank top, white vans)

(Me: White high waisted ripped jeans, black crop top, black converse high tops.)

Enough Of our looks. I walked out Of the On suite With Lauren To see Janelle sitting On my bed looking At Her phone. She looked up and smiled.

"I Was On Twitter and I feel pretty confident That we're gonna Get This money For cam" Janelle states.

"Yeah. Like so many people pre ordered wrist bands For the m&g and plus the money They spend On getting the package For the after party" Lauren says

"How many people are We letting into the after party anyways." I Asked Her

"The first 50 people That bought passes and also the money They use To buy shirts and hoodies For us To sign."

"Well...let's hope For the best."

With that We all walked out Of my Room To see the guys downstairs.

*Nash's POV*

I saw the girls walk down. They Said They Were ready. We Were Taking a party bus. It Was just Myself, Nicole, Taylor, Carter, Janelle, Lauren, Aaron, Hayes, and  Sammy (wilk). Jacob, Shawn and Jack and Jack went early To Get ready For performances.

Mahogany Did too so She Can set up Her dj equipment and Get ready. We all piled up In the bus. Lauren and Sammy were getting all lovey dovey so We were all laughing At Them.

We were now all walking into the ball Room Of the hotel For the m&g. We Were checking out all the the tables set up and stuff. Management soon made us Go into the Back kitchen are which Is where They make us wait as They bring everyone In.

(A/N At the m&g I went to They set up I think 5 tables. (Jack and jack and another at one table, carter matt and whoever At the other and so On) The people would Call VIP first To line up At a table Of their choice and so On. The boys weren't out yet so They didn't Know who would Be At that table. Once Everyone Was lined up At a  table the boys would finally Come out and That's who you'd meet and Then they'd switch tables down the lines and so on. The stage Was behind the lines btw)

They finally called For us to Go out. The guys and I went behind our set tables and began socializing and meeting the biggest and greatest supporters ever....Our girls. And Some guys too Of course. It's nice knowing not all guys think we're faggots Or tools....

*

"I'm tired as fuck" Carter complained as He threw his body down On the couch In the living Room Of our place.

"Same man."

"Ya know it's weird not having cameron here....In the House With us." Carter sat up.

"Well that won't Be a problem For y'all anymore." Taylor walked out around the corner and held up his phone.

"I just Got a Call from our management and They Said that all the money from the meet and greet and after party Today Came to a total Of $8,320."

"YO! That means We Can Get Cam out!" Carter jumped up from the couch.

"Oh thank god."  I hugged the guys.

"Taylor What time Is It?"

"Uh..... 12:43am"

"Do you guys think It's to Early to Go post bail?"

"Bro It's Never too early to free fam."

I pulled Over a grey hoodie and grabbed my keys. The guys and I went straight to the bail bond place and to Get my bestfriend freed from that Shit hole.

*Cameron's POV*

I hadn't really slept the past weeks. I Was super exhausted But I couldn't find It In Me to sleep knowing my girlf-....Nicole hated Me. I disappointed so many people. So many people who'd Do anything For Me.

The One thing that made life a little more worth living Was the love. The love from my fans. The officers would Tell Me How Some Of Them would show up and try to see Me. How some would Come everyday just to Ask If I Was okay. The main thing that warms my heart Is the amount Of letters I've received from Them.

"I love you Cameron. You're an amazing person and I believe that Whatever happened wasn't your fault. You're my hero. The reason I live. In my life self harm Has been an option But you made It completely clear from my mind. I hope you Get out soon cam. We all Miss you."

I finished reading the Last fan letter Of the night. I can truly Say my fans are family. They mean everything to Me and I hate the fact that so many Of Them Look up to Me. They see a saviour, an idol, a hero But all I see Is Some fuck up. Some stupid kid (A/n ik he's 20 now *tearss*) who just messed up important friendships, connections With family and possible One Of the best relationships I've ever been In.

I feel Like.....Like I Let Them down. I Let EVERYBODY down and I blame myself For everything That's happened these months.

I was just about lay down for a little When I heard a Thud and shake. My cell door slowly slid open. I saw an officer standing There.

"Dallas let's Go. You Have guests."

I took a deep breath and Got up stretching. The officer led out. I walked In front Of the Plexiglas window and my heart pounded At who Was On the other side along With Janelle and Lauren stood-

"Nicole..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOLOL PLOT TWIST HUH?
COMMENT❤
VOTE❤