Chapter 27

*Before Nicole visits Cameron*

*Janelle's POV*

Throughout the whole meet and greet I could Tell that Nicole Had a ton Of Shit On her mind. After the party before We all Left to Go Home I pulled Her aside to Talk.

"Nicky... What's wrong?"

"What Do you mean"

"Really? You Know exac- *sigh*...You seem upset. Usually you love Doing m&gs but now you seem...I dunno. I Know Cam Is locked up but we're getting him ou-"

"Cameron isn't the problem"

"Then what Is??"

"...."

"Nicole! Just Tell me."

"Fine! Maybe... Yes. Yes Cameron Is the problem. It seems that every time things Start Going great....It all gets crushed and ends up dead...in a hole. I-it hurts Nelly"

I pulled Nicole into a tight hug giving Her as much comfort as possible. I hate seeing people sad....I hate seeing Her sad.

"I know Nicole I know. It'll be fine."

"No...no It won't. I hate the fact that For weeks beyond weeks I couldn't Go a Day without crying. I felt....still feel like Shit. And... It's everyone since all this Shit with Cameron Started. I Almost lost my brother. I ended up in a hospital. Multiple people ended up hurt and nearly dead....i-i just wan....I Wanna Start fresh. Get rid of-"

"Cameron"

"No....Yes....kinda. I just want to cut Off everything that's made my life and the people in It Go down the wrong path...and Yes Cameron may be one Of those things."

"So You're blaming Cam For... ALL of this."

"No I just-"

"NICOLE! He fucking LOVES you. He's IN LOVE with you!!! He Did all He could to Keep u safe, to show u How much He cares about you"

"Janelle...."

"Look. I love you. I want you to be happy. I just....never mind. Do whatever you feel Is right Nicky."

"...........Can you drive me to see him?"

"Uhhh.... sure"

*Present time (Last part Of Chap. 26)*

*Cameron's POV*

"Baby oh my God" I spoke to Nicole through the phone while looking At Her through the glass. I stared right into Her red watery eyes. Why was She crying?

"Cameron..... How....ugh. I'm just...I'm just Gonna Say It."

"Babe you're-"

"I can't Do this anymore"

"Do what?"

"...This....Us. You. I've just been through so much...."

"Oh and I haven't? I don't see you sitting in a crappy Ass place On metal Beds in an orange jump suit that was most likely worn By Some pedophile"

"You got yourself in Here Cameron. Don't blame me!"

"DONT BLAME ME FOR YOU'RE LIFE BEING SO SUDDENLY SHITTY! SHIT HAPPENS NICOLE. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU-"

"IF I WASN'T SO STUPID!!"

"What Do you mean By stupid?"

"I wish I Wasn't dumb enough to actually date my brother's Best friend."

"So you wish WE never happened?"

"In better words...Yes!! If I could Go back and Never Give you a chance to Talk....I'd be perfectly fine."

"So It's Over?"

"It's Over."

"CAMERON!! BACK TO YOUR BLOCK!"

I hung up the phone and watched as Nicole walked out of my life...for Good. Lauren looked back At me and mouthed "It's okay" I shook my head and Let the officer take me back.

I just lost my first love. I just lost my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAAASSS I UPDATED FINALLY.
LOL SORRY IF IT'S KINDA NOT GOOD OR LONG ENOUGH
COMMENT❤❤
VOTE ❤❤❤