Chapter 12

*Cameron's POV*

It's now Thursday. All yesterday and Tuesday night Nicole was the only thought running through my mind. Thinking about her smile, made me smile. Honestly, ever since she finally became my girl She's been the only thing that matters to me. I looked at the time on my phone and realized it was already 8:45am. I had to get up extra early because of my photoshoot which I have to be at the venue by 9:15am. I took a super quick shower and sprayed my body with Cologne. I threw on a plain grey long sleeve shirt, some black skinny jeans and grey Vans. My wardrobe for the shoot was with the stylist up there. I grabbed my car keys and my phone then headed out the door.

The shoot felt like it took forever. I couldn't focus or think straight. I just needed Nicole. I left the venue at around 4:30pm. I stopped at Wal-Mart to get a few things. "Oh my God. Cameron? I love you so much can I get a picture?" A young girl probably around 15 walked up to me. It ended up being more than 1 person but I love my fans a lot. I wouldn't be who I am now without them. I took some pictures and selfies with the girls and even a few guys. I made a quick vine with them before the store manager came and cleared everyone out. I finished getting what I needed to and headed home. I pulled up on my driveway. I was just stepping out of the car when I saw Taylor's range rover pull up. We greeted each other then walked up to the front door. As I got closer to the door there was a small package in front. I looked at Taylor and he shrugged. We walked inside the house and I instantly went into the kitchen grabbing a knife to open the box. Taylor leaned over the counter in front of me. I pulled the flaps open on the box and saw a silver iPhone 5s. "What the hell?" I mumbled. Taylor took out the phone and turned it on. He looked at the wallpaper and had a confused look. I looked at it and saw a picture of me and Nicole. "Wait a minute..." I said. I grabbed the phone unlocked it. No password. I went to the photo gallery and saw a bunch of selfies of a girl. Not just A girl but... My girl. Who the fuck sent her phone? Was it her? Is there a message behind this. Honestly I'm fucking creeped out. Taylor and I started panicking. We can't leave and go to Florida right this second. We have no choice but to wait until tomorrow morning. Taylor called Carter before he left and let him know what just happened. I went up to my room, getting ready for bed. I spent a few extra minutes looking through her phone for anything that gives us a clue about where she is in Miami exactly. Not A Thing. My eyes began to grow heavy and I fell asleep still freaking about this and Nicole. Please let her be alright and unhurt. Please let the guys and I get a hold of her. I thought about her. Angry and Sad that I'm laying here right now. Now able to do a thing for her when clearly something isn't right. I need her. Tomorrow Cam. Tomorrow.