Chapter 22

*Carter's POV*

The guys and girls and I were now on our ways to get some dinner. I was in the car with Matt, Taylor, Jacob and  Hayes when I got a Call from Nash.

"Hey bro what's up?"

"Carter Hey um...I Should be back Tomorrow. Make sure you can get Nic out the house before I get back."

"Well what time Would that be around?"

"Uh about 5:30 evening time."

"Okay I got you. Janelle Told me that Lauren Almost fully Told Nicole about this"

"But She doesn't exactly know right?"

"Nah man. Janelle covered it."

"K great. Thanks Carter. I'll Call you tonight before I get on the plane home."

"Alright. Bye"

I hung up the phone as soon as we pulled up to the restaurant. The girls pulled up Next to us. We all headed inside.

*Nicole's POV*

It's been about an hour since we came back from dinner. I just stepped out of my shower. I dried up and Changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra. I left my Hair out.

I was pretty worn out from today so it wasn't Long Until I drifted off into a deep sleep. Buzz buzz buzz buzz. I turned in my bed so I was facing my left Night stand. I switched on my lamp and picked up my phone.

It read that Nash was calling. At 5 in the morning? Hm. I slid the Call button over.

"Hello?" My voice was pretty soft and tired.

"N-nic? I n-need y-you to listen t-to me cl-clearly"

"N-nash what's Wrong?"

"C-call the guys and...and wake up the girls. Pack up and Come Straight t-to m-miami."

"Na-nash. Please??! Wh-what happened? You...you're scaring me?"

"C-cameron.... cam.... H-he....he died"

"NASHHH???!!! Nooo!! Pleassseee?! You're l-lying?!! N-naaash!!"

"Nicky please just Come to the hospital with the fam ASAP. Just calm down okay? I love you."

With that he hung up and I was nearly drowning in tears. I was having trouble breathing due to what I just heard. My heart was pounding and my amount of breaths I Take at a time was increasing. I Started shaking dramatically.

Before I knew it I-

"NIC!!! NICOLE!!"

I jolted up in my bed and my eyes shot open. I was pulled into a tight hug by Carter. He laid my head on his chest and rocked us back and forth. I was crying really hard.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Lauren, Janelle, Matt, and Taylor all in my room. Lauren had tear streams on her cheeks.

"W-what? Wh-what happened??"

"Nic shhh. You're okay. You stopped breathing in your sleep for about a full 2 minutes. Lauren ran to the living room to get us and we ran up here."

"I...I'm tired."

"Okay. Come on guys".

Carter released me from his grip and covered me with my blanket. He let everyone leave my room first and just before he was about to Walk out I Called him back.

"You Good?"

"C-can you Stay with me for a little?"

"Of course Nicky"

He made his way over to my bed. He crawled under the covers with me and leaned his back against the headboard. He Put an arm over my shoulder and took a breath.

"So...what made that happen....in your sleep?"

"A dream...a Bad one."

"Bout Cameron?"

"Yup"

"Wanna talk about it"

"He Died"

Carter's expression looked really taken back. I Did pretty much just say it straight up. I Would be shocked too.

"Oh. Well Damn."

"Yeah..."

"Well I highly doubt anything like that will happen. The doctor has been calling to let us know He's okay. He making progress. There's nothing to be worried about Nic. if you Ever and I Mean EVER wanna Talk about anything... You have me here. Always. Okay?"

I grinned and looked up at him.

"Okay" (A/n Ik Ik tfios reference lol)

After I replied with that our eye contact Never stopped. He got closer and closer and it wasn't Long at all Until his lips Met Mine.

I quickly pulled away and turned my head. I heard a loud sigh leave his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHEHE DRAMAAA. Once Again Thanks You Guysss So So Much Lmao

I Seriously Thought This Was Gonna Be A Flop

Comment❤
Vote❤